Before You Read (Stories, Trailers & Info)

Hi friends! First of all, thank you for choosing this story. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Secondly, I want you to know I appreciate every vote and comment you guys leave every time you finish another chapter. You never fail to make me smile. ❤

Before you read this story, you must know I started writing this fanfic when I was sixteen years old. Right now, I am twenty-two and my writing has drastically changed. Besides that, English isn't my native language. I'm orginally from the Netherlands, therefore I speak Dutch. However, the more you read, the more you start to notice a change in writing style etc.

The first book, lush seduction, is published. That's why Harry is named Hadrian in the paperback/kindle version, because I obviously can't use his real name. In the Wattpad books he is clearly still Harry Styles. Due to the fact that this book is published, the last few chapters are unavailable. Despite the last chapters being gone, you can still finish the whole trilogy without purchasing the book. In the second book, lush corruption, you'll find out how the first book ended.

If you want to read more of my work, below you'll find covers, and trailers of my stories.

Thank you for making me the luckiest girl alive.

Much love,

Lay.

Trailer "10 HOURS AWAY":

Trailer "DESIRE":

Trailer "Lush Seduction":