~Twenty-five~

Jungkook~
It was the perfect night for this, it being exactly one year ago on this date that I met Rowan. At this moment, we were in Paris, standing in front of the Eiffel Tower, at one o'clock in the morning. Bathed in the glow from the lights of the tower, in her white dress, Rowan had never looked more beautiful.

Jin stood to my right and Yoongi stood on the other side of Rowan, the three of us in matching suits. The rest of the members were in a row behind us, and my parents and brother stood next to them. I faced Rowan, holding both of her hands as the priest in front of us spoke the words...

"We are gathered here to unite this man, Jeon Jungkook, and this woman, Min Rowan, in the bonds of holy matrimony."

He turned to me and asked, "Do you, Jungkook, take this woman, Rowan, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and bad, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?"

I smiled at her, "I do."

He turned to Rowan, "And do you, Rowan, take this man, Jungkook, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and bad, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

She took just a second too long to answer and I knew. She squeezed my hands tightly, but didn't smile, "No... I can't."

Looking at both Jin's and Yoongi's shocked faces, I shook my head and chuckled.

~~~

Three months previously~

Yoongi~
We had just gotten back from three days in Japan. Three nights that, again, Jungkook didn't sleep at all. This wasn't the first time either. It had happened every time he'd been away from her. But the company didn't care; they had rules. Even though they'd been engaged since Christmas, she couldn't come with us. They were more worried about causing a scandal than about Jungkook's health or his ability to put on a great show. Personally, I thought they were still punishing him for the engagement tweet from months ago.

In ten week's time, we are scheduled to leave on a three month long world tour. How is that going to work? He's never been away from her for that long. How is he supposed to manage three months with no sleep?

From the hallway, I could see Rowan, pretty much trapped under Jungkook's arms and legs, dreamily playing with his hair while he slept. Taehyung had called her from the airport when we landed to let her know we were back and she was waiting at the dorm when we arrived. Jungkook will probably sleep for at least twelve hours, and she'll stay with him the entire time so he sleeps well. She did this every time he came home. She's never complained, because she adores him and is concerned about his health. But there has to be a better way.

Namjoon and Hobi walked up behind me, also stopping to watch Jungkook sleep. It had become a concern of everyone's lately.

"He has such a hard time without her," said Hobi. "They rely on each other so much. It's almost like he's addicted to her and goes through withdrawal when we're gone."

"Should we try another meeting with Sejin or PD-nim?" asked Namjoon. "I don't see what the big deal is. If we all want her to come on tours with us, then she should. At least when they get married, it won't be a problem anymore."

"I don't know," said Hobi. "Maybe we should get them to nail down when they're thinking of getting married. Try to get them to bump it up?"

Namjoon looked at me and said, "I think you should talk to Rowan and find out what they're planning. You're the closest to her."