~Twenty-six~

One year later~

Rowan~
As he's done every day since we've been together, Jungkook woke me with a kiss. "Happy anniversary, baby," he whispered.

Cracking my eyes open, I noticed it wasn't even light out. I glared at him; he should know by now, you never wake the mother of a five and a half month old baby earlier than necessary. Groaning, I asked, "Is Jung-dae awake?"

"No sweetie, Dae is still sleeping."

I snuggled up against him, trying to go back to sleep. "I love you, but I will cut you if you've woken me up for no reason," I threatened him. He chuckled and rolled me over onto my back, kissing me again.

"Mommy, we need to get up. I have big plans for us today," he whispered, trying not to wake the baby or the dogs.

I still had my apartment. It was easier to stay there, because Dae had his own room and we could spread out more. But most often, we still stayed here in Jungkook's room at Bangtan house, because honestly, the uncles could not get enough of our son.

Our room was stuffed wall to wall with our bed, Dae's crib, two massive dogs protectively laying in front of the crib, and more toys than in most toy stores, not all of them belonging to the baby. To make more room, Jungkook had permanently moved his recording equipment into the walk-in closet, giving Golden Closet Films real authenticity. Our clothes and everything else was stuffed into wardrobes in our bathroom.

As hard as it was to function like this, I wouldn't have it any other way. Besides his amazing appa, my baby boy had six grown men falling all over themselves trying to be the favorite uncle. Someone was always rocking him, playing with him, or reading to him. They had done so much to shape the character of Jungkook, I knew my son was in good hands. He was well loved here. As a result, he was happy and cuddly, an easy baby to care for.

"Baby, come on, tick tock. We have to get up and go," Jungkook tried again to fully wake me up.

"What do you mean? What about Dae?" I whispered, yawning, but awake now.

"Namjoon volunteered to watch him until we come home," he told me.

I sat straight up. "Really? We have a babysitter? Let's go," I said, suddenly in a hurry to get going. I loved my baby more than anything, but I never wasted the offer of free babysitting.

We snuck into the bathroom to get ready to go. By the time we came back out, Namjoon was already in our bed and back asleep. Jungkook made sure Dae was covered up and then he pressed a soft kiss to his little baby head. He picked up a bag that I hadn't noticed sitting in the corner and shooed me out the door.

Eyeing the bag and raising my eyebrows, I asked, "Overnight?"

He smiled and nodded. "Wow," I exclaimed, "whatever you've got planned must be pretty special if Uncle Joon agreed to babysit overnight."

Jungkook looked pretty proud of himself, "I think it is. And there's no way you'll guess what it is, so don't even try. Plus, I think Uncle Joon will have plenty of help. I wouldn't worry about him."

The sun was just coming up as we left, streaking the darkened sky with shots of gold. Jungkook laced our fingers together as he drove toward Incheon. We stopped as we entered the city to have a special anniversary breakfast together.

As we left the restaurant, Jungkook pulled a blindfold out of his pocket. "Sorry, but you have to be blindfolded the rest of the way. And no peeking!"

He covered my eyes and gently pulled me to him, kissing me. "Trust me today?" he asked, as always.

"Forever," I told him. Letting him into my life truly was the best decision I'd ever made.