Kiss me !!

Hello♥️ my beautiful people, howz life treating you?

Back with new chapter, Hope to get lots and lots of votes and comments and suggestions 😊

✍🏻

Aarav adjusted his tie and walked towards the elevator. Samaira was already gone . Suddenly her mood changed from normal to confused girl .One minute she was hugging him and another minute she ran away from him. Leaving confused Aarav alone in their parking lot. 

Aarav sigh and walked inside their private elevator. Thinking about his Mira, her behaviour, her hug, her touch and then her confusion.

Click sound of elevator brought him back from his thought. He shook his head and walked towards his cabin. His cabin is last one while Samaira's is the first one . All the four cabin has glass wall With roller blinds. 

Aarav prayed that hope Mira's blind was rolled up and he could see his Mira. He turned to the lobby and smiled and then glanced  at his Mira , sitting on the chair and was looking down at the file kept infront of her . He smiled, "finally you are here,  your right place is this office Miss Kapoor," he mumbled to himself.

He always desired that both the girl take their rightly place in this office but both decided differently. Tiya started her own orphanage while Samaira started her career as model. Now Samaira decided  to join office and so she is here , Aarav want his sister too to join office and he is sure one day Tiya will also take her right place here in this office he thought looking  towards the empty cabin, One day Tiya you will be here sister. He want this, he doesn't want Tiya to feel left out in future, he thought .

✍🏻

"Why all this .... butterflies... tingling sensation....what's going on?" Samaira  closed the file which was open infront of her on beautifully decorated table. She scooted back her comfortable chair and  got up, she leaned against her desk and looked towards the window.

Sky was turning black, it's gonna rain she thought and then her eyes landed on sea, waves were small but she was sure within an hour these beautiful waves will turns into beast, she again looked up at the sky...this is what happening to her life  sudden change like sea and waves.

Suddenly her desk phone rang , she turned and picked it up, "Miss Kapoor my office now," Aarav said from other side of the receiver.

"Ummm tell me what you want ....coz I am checking some files," she said confidently.

"I don't like to repeat myself Miss Kapoor," Aarav said stiffly.

"Aarav please not now," she said .

"In my office now," Aarav said in angry tone.

"Okay," Samaira said keeping the receiver.

✍🏻
Aarav adjusted all the blinds , nobody enters this lobby without orders but still he doesn't want Kiaan to see him like this with his sister so he need some privacy 😉
He left the door open, so that Samaira could enter without knocking. He then sat back on his chair, comfortably .

Samaira was confused when she saw his door open and blinds down.

"I can see Mira," Aarav said without looking at her .

"What ?" She asked confused.

"Under your shirt," Aarav smirked .

"Aarav?" Samaira adjusted her shirt thinking what's wrong with him.

Aarav eyes were now fixed on her face insted of her shirt. And truly saying he didn't even looked at her shirt.

She looked down at her top....what the hell is wrong with him she again thought.

"Close the door," he ordered and then he paused for few seconds letting Samaira to close the door.
Samaira closed the door and stood there.

"Behind the shirt.... their is something ....that beautiful something can never hide it's feelings... specially from me... it always tells me all your secrets,"  he got up from his chair and walked towards his Mira who was still standing near his cabin door .

"I don't know what you are talking about," she said moving away from door she was fully aware that what he is taking about she knows he can read her face and sometimes her heart beat also, she thought.

Aarav shook his head aware that she is lying to him. She knows what he is talking about but it's fine he will not force her to tell her what's wrong, why she is so low. He stopped near the chair and helped her sit . 

Aarav pushed the file away from the table and sat on it , "You are doing good Samaira," he paused and took her hand but Samaira pulled it away, and gulped hard again tingles and butterflies I need to check with Tiya or mom or may be doctor she shook her head .

"What are you thinking, what's going on?" he asked again .

Samaira scooted back her chair and got up , "Sir I thought you want to discuss something , regarding work," she turned but Aarav wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her against him, her back touching his leg as he was still sitting on the  desk . He slowly wrapped his leg around her leg.

"What are you doing ?" Samaira try to loosen his hold.

"Stopping you  from go away from me ," he whispered against her neck. Giving her goosebumps.

"Aarav I have work to do," she said in very low voice.

"Aah... I know but tell me first what's wrong," he said his lips lightly brushing the curve of her neck.

"Nothing ," She said ....her voice merely a whisper.

"Are you sure ," Aarav face now away from her neck, "Then turn and look at me ," he said .

"Your legs ," Samaira lightly touched his thighs, causing Aarav to lean at her touch.

"Aah right..." he loosen his hold and made her turned towards him, "Now look at me ," spoke again.

She looked at him and her heart beat increased, "I am fine everything is fine," she said looking away from him.

As if I believe you, Aarav thought, "Okay I will believe you,  if....if only you give me a kiss," he said  looking at her .

"Kiss ?" Samaira asked confused . What's wrong with this man, she thought.

"Yes a sweet kiss on my cheeks," he smirked meeting her eyes .

✍🏻
Short chapter but hope you guys will like it.

Thanks
Veenu😘