Chapter Twenty

Those first few days we were like school children on the playground - giddy about everything. From the moment the day started until we finally decided to go home, we were together. To anyone who knew us, that was nothing new. It's how we spent every day, every summer. But for us, we now had a little secret.

Neither of us wanted to tell our parents. Not because we thought they would disapprove, I know my family loved her as if she were their own, and I know her dad felt the same about me. They'd probably be more excited than we were. We just agreed that we wanted this to be just ours for awhile.

Every morning, we would meet in the middle of the street and walk towards either the river or the lake. As soon as we were out of sight, our hands always met and the space between us got thinner. We continued to do the same things we had always done, lay out in a failed attempt to get some sun, and goof around in the water. The only thing that was different was that now all of those things ended up with us making out.

As we both got more and more comfortable touching each other in a more intimate way, the more things heated up. Since we only had our swimsuits on for most of the day, attempting to hide what she did to me became impossible. The first time it happened, I nearly ran away again.

We were goofing around in the water when she swam up to me and wrapped her legs around my waist. Something she had done a billion times before, but now it always came with a kiss. And the kiss always became intense. And I ended up with a boner. Every. Single. Time. 

Those first few times I was able to slightly push her away so she wouldn't feel it but not this time. This time, she refused to let go of me.

As I tried to let go of her, she stopped me, "Niall, it's okay." She looked me in the eyes as she hooked her fingers around my swim trunks and pulled me closer to her, placing her lips back onto mine. Between kisses she whispered, "I like knowing that I turn you on."

And although, it still made me feel a little weird, I stopped fighting the urge to separate from her every time I got a hard on, especially since I realized she wasn't lying. She really did like knowing she turned me on because she got more aggressive every time she felt my dick rub against her leg. And I gotta say, I liked knowing I turned her on.

As amazing as this all was, every time my mind wandered to whether or not she did this with Devon. At first, I was able to block out that thought because I just couldn't let go of her. But after about a week, my curiosity got the better of me.