Chapter Twenty One

It was a Wednesday, one week after we had started this and it was raining. Our parents were at work, and Greg was at our mum's house, so both of our houses were empty and free. We were at my house, on the couch, making out. Everything was fine. A few moans escaped here and there, hands nervously tracing areas of each other's bodies they had never touched before. My hand inched further up her shirt while she moved one leg to either side of me and her hands fiddled with the top of my shorts, pushing me further into her. I made a noise I had never made before as I dug my fingers into her waist.

She pushed me up off her so we were both sitting as she removed my t-shirt and then hers. She then pushed me further back onto the couch to where she was now on top of me. She continued to kiss me as her hands fumbled with the button on my shorts. She got it undone and a jolt of electricity went through me as her hand went down my boxers and her fingers caressed my dick. I bolted upright but didn't break the hold I had on her. I just made more room for her to continue doing what she was doing to me.

She pushed me back down onto the couch as she broke her mouth away from mine and began placing kisses down my neck and onto my chest. Her hands letting go of me only long enough to push my shorts and boxers down to my ankles. She continued kissing me as her hand stroked me, moans escaping from my throat. She briefly stopped to look up at me as she took her tongue along my shaft before wrapping her entire mouth around me. I instinctively placed one hand on her head, my fingers tangling into her hair, and my other hand held onto the couch for dear life. It didn't take long for me to cum and she took all of it, which only impressed me. She came off my dick with a pop and looked up at me as she licked her lips, a small smile on her face.

"You cheeky, girl." I said as I fell onto the floor with her. "My turn," I whispered as I pushed her all the way the down and kissed my way down to her shorts. I didn't have to unbutton them yet. They were so short, I simply ran my fingers along her inner thigh which apparently sent a shiver down her spine. Although I didn't quite know what I was doing, I had seen enough movies and porn to get the general idea. Besides, I needed to know what she felt like. I planted kisses along her thigh as my hand began caressing her through her underwear.

She had her hand in my hair, as I made my way back up her torso, stopping at her bra. I didn't bother removing it, I just pushed it to the side so I could put her nipple between my teeth. That apparently really turned her on because she lifted herself off the floor a little to push herself further into my mouth. I started playing with her breast as I sucked on her.

"Niall," I heard her moan. Shit, that turned me on. I let go of her and had my face inches from hers when I slowly decided to slip a finger into her. We both looked at each other so intensely, I don't know how I controlled myself. She clinched around my finger as I started to move it around in her. I then tried another finger and then another. My thumb rubbed against her as my hand moved in and out of her. "Fuck," she whispered again, as her voice hitched in her throat. I felt her tighten as her eyes rolled back into her head as her body shook beneath me. Never in my life had I seen anything so fucking hot.

When she came back down, she pulled me in for a kiss before pushing me off her and putting her shirt back on while I put my clothes back on. Why we didn't go any further, I don't know. I could've kept going all day just to see her face flush like that again and again.

We settled back onto the couch and put a movie on. She laid a pillow onto my lap and rested her head there while I traced my fingers along her skin. As we watched the movie, I couldn't escape the thought that Devon had probably done all of that to her, too; that he had been her first for a lot of sexual things. I know she didn't have sex with him but she may have done everything else. And this time I couldn't let it go.

"Did you do anything with Devon?" I blurted out, immediately regretting it.