Chapter Thirty

She closed the window behind me, as I came up behind her and started planting kisses along her neck while I fiddled with her dress. She turned around and started kissing me. I jumped a little at it because she was kissing me in a completely different way than she had before. Maybe the fact that her father was here also did something to her. I don't know what it was, but I liked it.

She pushed me back on her bed as she climbed on top of me. I could see her silhouette against the window as she slowly started to rub against me. She pulled the zipper of her dress down and lifted up over her body to remove it. I sat up to remove my shirt but she stopped me.

"Let me," she whispered.

I dropped my hands to her waist, bringing one beneath her so I could play with her clit while she removed my tie and unbuttoned my shirt, sliding it down my arms. She more quickly removed my t-shirt underneath as I pushed a couple of fingers into her. She immediately squeezed herself around them and slowly moved up and down. Fuck, she was good at this.

"You're so fucking sexy," I growled as she slid off me to remove my pants. My dick slapped back against me but it didn't stay there. She quickly put me in her mouth and her head started bobbing up and down. "Shit, Siobhan, you're so good at this."

She got me so close but she could tell I was about to cum when she popped up off of me. I made a whiny noise, wanting her to finish but she placed her finger to my lips as she climbed back up on me and straddled me. She pushed me back a little so I could better see when she began fingering herself. The noises she was making while doing so made me want her even more. I couldn't take it anymore.

I sat up, grabbed her arms, flipped her over and slammed into her. The force with which I fucked her apparently only turned her on even more. "Did someone miss me? Someone miss fucking my tight pussy?" she whispered into my ear.

"God, yes. I missed this tight little pussy so fucking much," I growled into her ear as I continued to pound into her.

"Fuck, Niall!" I don't know what got into me - the alcohol, Rory being a jackass, her father in the next room, her masturbating in front of me - all of it. I just kept going with such force I knew she'd be sore in the morning. "Niall, I'm going to cum." A few seconds later I felt her body writhe beneath me. I quickly remembered I didn't have a condom and pulled out as I squirted everything I had onto her stomach. I fell back beside her, exhausted.

She laughed a little and turned to face me. Our eyes had adjusted to the darkness and I could see her as she ran a finger over her stomach and placed it in her mouth.

"Shit, woman, trying to go again?" I asked, out of breath.

She smiled at me. "Maybe," she coyly said. "Need to gather up some energy first." She ran another finger down her stomach and licked it again. "Just want to show you that Rory is deadass wrong. He'll never get to watch me as I lick up cum off of me, unless he wants to watch me enjoy yours." She did it again and made a popping sound as her fingers exited her mouth.

Although I didn't want to think about Rory, I did feel good knowing he was never going to touch her like I did. I didn't want anyone to ever touch her like I did. I didn't want anyone to love her like I did.

I hadn't actually told her I loved her. She hadn't said it to me yet either. I felt like we didn't have too. Like somehow we both already knew without having to say a word. I stroked her face with my thumb before kissing her. She made a whine to let me know she was ready to go again. I laughed a little before saying, "I wanna watch you again. I wanna watch as you please yourself."

"Do you now?" she asked, as she licked her fingers and slowly made her way between her own legs and inserted her fingers.

"Yeah, I do. Turns me on." I said, watching her. "Do you think about me?"

"Always."

I continued to watch her until I couldn't take it anymore. I once again grabbed her but this time, pulled her on top of me and watched as she took my dick in her hands and slid me into her. "Yeah, baby, I'm telling you right now, you're going to be so fucking sore in the morning."

She bent down over me and whispered in my ear, "Good."