Chapter Twenty Two

She sat up and looked at me, "What?"

"Nothing. Nevermind. Forget it."

"No, Niall. You just asked me if I did anything with Devon, didn't you?"

"Yes. But I don't wanna know. I shouldn't have asked. Please, just forget I did. Please," I begged.

But she didn't let it go. "Niall, I dated him for six months, yes I did some things with him."

"Like what?" I asked. 'What the fuck is wrong with you?! Stop asking questions! You have literally just ruined this, you fool!' I shouted at myself.

"Excuse me? You want to know what I let Devon do to me? Or do you want to know what I did to him?" The way she looked at me scared me a little. "You want to know if he slid his fingers inside of me and got me off? You want to know if I sucked his dick?"

"No," I said, as I buried my face in my hands, not wanting to picture it but the image wouldn't leave me alone. "I just can't help but wonder. I'm sorry."

"Niall, we can't do this if every time we kiss or touch each other you start thinking about someone else doing this with me."

"I know. I just don't like that he was such a jerk to you and that he will always be the first guy you dated and the first guy you did other things with. I don't like thinking that someone else has touched you in the same way I just did. It freaks me out, okay."

She sighed, "Niall, you didn't touch me in the same way he did. Did I do some things with him? Yes. But he could never touch me the way you do." She forced me to look up at her. "You make my body come alive. You make me want to do things I never thought of ever doing with him. And don't you forget, you were my first kiss. You were the guy I chose to be my first kiss. And you are the guy I choose to be my first."

She said that as she placed a kiss onto my lips. She straddled my lap as she removed her shirt and went to remove mine again. She began grinding her hips into mine. "Will you be my first?" she whispered. She didn't have to ask me twice.

I picked her up and stumbled my way to my room. I placed her on the bed as I undid the button to my shorts and let them fall to my ankles. I kicked them off as I watched her slide her shorts down. We stood there in nothing but our underwear, unsure of how to proceed. Instead, we climbed into the bed and threw the covers up over us. I began kissing her again, reaching around her to unclasp her bra but I couldn't figure the damn thing out. She giggled a little and undid it herself and took her underwear off and threw them to the side. I took my boxers off and tossed them into the pile. We were there, under the covers, completely naked. And I could tell she was nervous which made me feel better because I was too. We then nodded and pulled the covers up and looked down at each other. We quickly pulled the sheets back down and laughed a little nervous laughter.

"You're beautiful," I said, as I climbed on top of her, getting between her legs. "Are you sure?"

She nodded.  "Are you?"

"Yeah," I said, a bit nervous.  "Ready?"

"Condom!" She shouted.

"Oh yeah, I got those," I fumbled around in the bedside drawer and found one. I had accidentally stolen a pack last week. I went to buy them somehow knowing that I was going to need them but got so embarrassed that I ran out of the store, not realizing I was still holding them. I got back into position and asked her again, "Ready?"

She looked at me and smiled, "No place in the world I'd rather be right now."

She pulled me in for a kiss as I began to stroke myself. I rubbed my fingers along her opening to get her wet, and when I felt she was sufficiently there, I stroked myself again and positioned myself to penetrate her. I went slowly, partially because I fumbled a lot, but also because I didn't want to hurt her or myself. We both took a lot of deep breaths but I finally got all the way inside of her. Her breath hitched in her throat again.

"You okay?" I asked. She nodded, but grimaced a little. "Want me to---"

"No!" She practically shouted, "Sorry, no, please, I want to do this...with you. I can't imagine doing this with anyone else."

I slowly started to move back and forth and she felt so fucking good. I maybe lasted a minute, if even that, before I came. I had buried my head in her neck and the pillow, so when I came back down, I raised myself up enough to look at her. She looked uncomfortable. I pulled out of her and laid down beside her.

"Did that do anything for you?" I asked.

She turned to look at me and smiled, "A little."

"Ugh," I groaned, mad at myself for finishing so fast. I then heard her giggle. I looked at her, "Why are you laughing? It's not cool to laugh at a guy in this moment. Give me anxiety why don't ya!"

Between giggles, she kissed me and said, "I know it'll only get better. It's just something we'll have to practice, like we did our kissing. Only this time, I don't plan on any other boy but you." 

She giggled again before she climbed on top of me.