Chapter 15

Scarlett

I struggled to fall asleep even though Erik's warm presence was comforting. Every little move seemed to pull at the sensitive skin on my wrists.

Erik must have fell asleep immediately, his soft snores filled the silent room. My hands itched to run through his short red hair. 

I braced myself for pain as I shifted my body so I could see my alarm clock. I nearly groaned as I read two in the morning on my clock.

Sleep

Oakley's voice suddenly surprised me. It surprised me, even more, when I realized it was from in my head.

I'm trying

As I found out a couple weeks ago, they could read my thoughts so I didn't have to do anything special to get my response to him.

Try harder

I rolled my eyes at his response. As if I hadn't thought of that.

I could hear his chuckle in my head.

Do you need me to come in there?

No.

Expecting someone?

No.

He won't be happy if you're wide awake when he gets back.

I'll keep that in mind. Now get out of my head.

Once again I heard his chuckle as I felt a slight mental tug. Which I learned meant he was disconnecting.

I know Oakley, Aspen, and Erik could all read my mind whenever but for some reason it didn't bother me. Maybe it's for the better that they can see when I take a bad mental turn.

When I was first released from the hospital, I was really struggling and I was feeling really guilty that they all felt that they had to babysit me. Those three heard my mental turmoil through and reassured me several times, until finally I just gave up.

And now, its almost natural to have them around. They've been a huge help. Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I look forward to the warmth and presence of two of them every night. It feels so right having them in my bed.

Sharing a bed has also made me realize something big. Not all men are pigs. Not once have I felt pressured or like an object around these men. A few times I have noticed one or two of them admiring but they don't make me uncomfortable.

I always thought it'd be so awkward having a relationship with a male. But these guys make it really easy to just be myself.

They're caring and comforting. Well also strong enough to help me through my PTSD episodes when they occur. Plus their presence alone has relieved the nightmares. They are not nearly as severe as they were.

Not only have these guys changed my world. They've changed my view of the world.

I always had a sneaky suspicion of the supernatural, especially after my few incidents. But these guys completely opened up that door for me.

Erik sighed deeply as he snuggled closer to me. His thick arms wrapped around my torso and pulled my front to his front. A content sigh came from his throat as he buried his head in my chest.

He and Kjell always did that when they were sleeping. Whether they were aware of it or not, I did not know, but it always ignited some deep feelings inside of me.

Feelings of being wanted and loved.

Erik's red hair tickled my nose as he nuzzled deeper into my chest. I could no longer resist as I bought my hands up and ran them through his red strands. He groaned lightly as I teased the ends of his hair.

"Careful there Dove." Kjell's deep voice suddenly rumbled. I hadn't heard him come in the room, but I heard as his jeans unbuckled and slide to the floor. His shirt joined them.

The covers from behind me lifted and I felt an icy body press into my backside.

"Kjell." I grinned like an idiot even though it was pitch black in my room.

He mumbled something as he wrapped his huge corded arms around my torso, above Erik's arms. Instead of pulling me out of Erik's grip, Kjell pulled himself right against me.

His slightly cold body was a nice comparison to Erik's hot radiator of a body.

"Why are you always cold?" I asked as my hands kept running through Erik's hair.

"I'm an ice dragon. I'm naturally cold, but I can be hot if you so wish. You never complained about the cold so I left it." I felt him shrug behind me.

"No. I like the cold."

"Said no women ever." Kjell snorted. A deep masculine sound somehow.

"I'm an anomaly." Erik's hair felt so soft between my fingers. Every now and then he would groan softly. The sound doing things to unusual places to me.

Kjell chuckled. His cold fingers brushed my hair away from my neck and I felt him lean in as he pressed a kiss to the back of my neck. "You are perfect."

Don't cry

"You know you are the second man to ever say that to me that I actually believe." I sighed.

"The first?"

"Bas-" I cut myself off as I realized what I was about to say. "No one you would know."

"You know you can tell me anything?" Another soft kiss to the back of my neck had me wiggling slightly.

"I'm not ready." It's been two weeks since I've seen Bash. The longest ever since I met him four years ago. Two weeks since he has teased me about my weird habits. Two weeks since he has given me a sarcastic retort. Two fucking weeks without my best friend.

"No rush." Kjell made a content sigh as his breath tickling my neck. His arms tightened around me as he buried his head fully in the back of my neck.

His breathing soon became even, though his hold on me remained strong.

Now that my bed felt full finally, exhaustion washed over me. I fell into a deep sleep surrounded by hot and cold. Red hair and blue eyes. My guys.

~~~~~~
Thank you for reading Chapter 15. I hope you liked this Chapter. Let me know who your favorite guy is so far in the comments.
~Until Next Chapter