Tragedy Zenitsu X Fem! Reader

This is all my idea owo

Her sweet, genuine smile.

That's what Zenitsu had been longing for so long, it's what keeps him alive every time he goes on missions.
“Bye, Zenitsu! Good luck!” (Y/N) waved goodbye to her blonde haired boyfriend, while smiling. The (h/c) hair colored girl walked towards her beloved boyfriendand gave him a long and passionate kiss. “Please don't die, when I'm gone.” Zenitsu asked to his girlfriend with worry in his voice. “I could say the same to you.” (Y/N) said as she chuckled.

Oh, how he would miss your laughs.

The blonde waved his hand as he walked away with his friends for a mission. The (h/c) hair colored girl just sweetly smiled as her boyfriend and his friends went further away.

I love you Zenitsu!” (Y/N) exclaimed, proud to have Zenitsu as her boyfriend. Zenitsu smirked and shouted back “I love you too, (Y/N)-Chan!”

Blood.

That was the scent that came into Tanjiro's nose as the trio walked to the way to (Y/N)'s house.

The scent of blood is near.” was all Tanjiro said.

Upon hearing Tanjiro's sudden statement, Zenitsu started to walk faster, and that walk suddenly turned into a run. He's really worried on what happened to his precious girlfriend.

Zenitsu hope that (Y/N) was just fine and that the scent of blood that went to Tanjiro's nose wasn't hers.

He really wished it wasn't yours.

〝It isn't hers. It isn't hers. Maybe the blood was just an animal's blood. Yeah, that's probably it.〟

Zenitsu kept reassuring himself that (Y/N) was fine, but the negative thoughts won't escape from his mind.

His breathing went faster, his run turned into a sprint by the second.

He couldn't handle handle the thought of him losing his girlfriend and being left alone. He loved you so much to even handle that.

When Zenitsu arrived at the front of his (h/c) hair colored girlfriend's house. He couldn't believe the sight before him.

The house that (Y/N) lived in was wrecked. There were trails of blood leading inside.

Zenitsu, being scared yet worried for his girlfriend hurried inside to check on (Y/N).

As he went further inside, he saw your body just laying there on the ground, with a pool of blood under you.

Zenitsu looked terrified. You had cuts in almost every part of your body.

Zenitsu approached (Y/N) immediately and checked her pulse.

〝S-she's still alive.. thank goodness. I thought I lost you, (Y/N).〟

Tanjiro and Inosuke soon followed inside.

Only one thought came into Tanjiro's mind when he saw the scene before him.

〝This scene seems familiar. It's like I've seen something similar like this before.〟

As Zenitsu tried to carry (Y/N), she made some kind of strange growling sound.

A sound that a particular creature makes..

A sound that demons make.

(Y/N) has turned into a demon.

Zenitsu gently placed (Y/N) down on the floor.

Was his ears deceiving him?
No.

Did the love of his life really turned into a demon?
Sadly, yes.

Zenitus felt his world crumble. He watched as (Y/N) stood up and started to approach him, like how demons approach their victims.

Tanjiro came and immediately knocked (Y/N) out. As much as he didn't want to do it, he did it. He didn't want any of them getting hurt, even you. The trio had tears flowing from their eyes. By I mean trio even Inosuke was crying.

(Y/N) didn't deserve this. You were a kind, beautiful young woman. You constantly helped anyone in need. You were a forgiving person.

Why did you even become a demon?
Why you of all people?

Zenitsu couldn't handle the situation and just cried and cried his heart out until tears no longer came out of his eyes from all the crying.

They decided to take you to the Butterfly Estate. They thought it would be best for you to stay there with Nezuko, since she's a demon herself.

Zenitsu had a goal in his mind.

I will turn (Y/N) back to a human, no matter what it takes.〟

It pained everyone to see you in such a state.

You always went to the Butterfly Estate to take care of Zenitsu whenever he finished a mission. You practically became close friends with everyone there.

When the trio brought you to the Butterfly Estate, everyone in there were shocked to see you turn into those creatures that devours people.

Everyone was worried about you and your health. You treated them like your own family and they treated you like theirs. It really pains their hearts to see you turn into a demon.

They all had the same goal.

I'll protect (Y/N) no matter what happens. We'll turn you back to human soon, (Y/N). That's a promise.〟

They go all out to fulfill that promise to someone they deeply care about, (Y/N).

I will always love you, (Y/N).”

Zenitsu whispered to your sleeping form.

I will not stop until I cure you. I will not give up until I retake my sunshine.”

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

This just seems like a rip off of the first episode oof.

Next
↳ Yandere! Rengoku X Fem! Reader Lemon