"Flirt" Demon! Tanjiro X Fem! Reader

This was requested by Atlanticblueberryxx

Hope you enjoy~ Does flirting counts as fluff?-

(∵)?(´・ω・')(๑'ᴗ')ゞ(*´∨'*)(*・x・)/

You walk around near the dark streets of a town, humming a song, called Gurenge. I know I'm fourth wall breaking this early-

While walking, you saw a silhouette lurking in the dark. You assumed that it's a demon.

The further you walked, the more closer the silhouette is. You had a gut feeling that the demon is about to kill you, yet you kept calm.

"I know you're there. Stop following me." You snarled at the silhouette even though you're not facing it.

You sensed that the demon is voing to pounce at you and devour you. You sigh, and placed an emotionless expression in your face.

"*sigh* The type of demons that ruins other demons' peace time, they piss me off. Tch." You snapped at the silhouette. (The new Levi Ackerman-)

"You're a demon as well?~"

The demon spoke up. His tone sounded quite, seductive. It disgusts you.

"Tch. Don't talk to me with that tone."
You state, clearly irritated at the demon.

"Hm~ I don't want to~"

"Ugh! You're getting into my nerves, brat." You complain, you just want this to disappear and leave you alone.

"Hehehe...Is that so?~"

"*sigh* I'll just go."

"Eh? Please don't gooo~~~~"
The silhouette whined, annoyingly.

"Give me a relevant reason why and make it fast."

"Grr.. you're a kill joy you know that?~ Why are you even in such a hurry?"

"I need to eat, idiot."
You knocked some sense to him.

"Hm...True. I'll leave you then, miss kill joy~"
The demon teased. The demon's words made you upset.

"Excuse me, playboy. I have a name and it's (Y/N)."
You say sassily to the male demon.

"Excuse me. I also have a name and it's Tanjiro."
The male imitates you.

"Who cares about your name?"

"Hmp! Rude."

"Ugh, Why did I even stay?..."
You grunt in annoyance.

"YOU STAYED YAY~ WE'RE FRIENDS NOW!~~ YAY I'M SO HAPPY!~ HEHHEHE~"
Tanjiro cheered in happiness.

"I just stayed because- I.."

"You what?~"
Tanjiro asked teasingly.

"Ugh! Damnit! Why did I stay?.."
You asked yourself, upset.

"Because you love me~"

"NO! FIRST YOU SAY WE'RE FRIENDS, NOW YOU'RE SAYING THAT I LOVE YOU?! Tch. You're disgusting." You're really disgusted by this male demon's dirty tricks.

"I love you too~ hehhe"

"Prove it to me." You spouted. You realized what you said and you regret it so much.

"Alright. If that's what you want." Tanjiro agreed wearing a smug grin.

"E-eh! I-it's ju- I d-didn't mean t-to sa-hmmp!" You stuttered and eventually got cutted off.

Tanjiro placed his lips and against yours. Shocked you pushed Tanjiro away.

"Eh??..W-why did y-you do that??" You asked, flustered. Tanjiro chuckled at your reaction.

"You said to prove it to you~"

Extra!

"Do you even know what sarcasm is?" (Y/N) asked Tanjiro with an angry look in her face.

"Oh? Sorry, we don't speak sarcasm here." Tanjiro replied, looking all smug.

"Then learn it." (Y/N) deadpanned as she walks away.

"How mean~"

♡(*>ω<)ω<*♡٩( 💢•̀ з•́)و

a a a what have I done to Tanjiro?? I made him act like Douma a little I also made him flirtious;-; I'm sorry (╥ω╥')

Next
Tanjiro X Kanao