"Flirting doesn't suit you" Drunk! Tanjiro x Fem! Reader

Requested By BlackKnightRadiant
Thank you for requesting! Sorry for making you wait too long!

Requested By BlackKnightRadiantThank you for requesting! Sorry for making you wait too long!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Uzui's birthday and many people in the Demon Slaying Corps is invited. Everyone was having fun, chatting with each other, some are just not interested, some are drinking, some just came for the food. That's me in parties-

Uzui spotted Tanjiro and the gang and offered them to drink some 'juice'. Of course, Tanjiro, the polite baby that he is, drank it. His nose coudn't smell the liquor there.

We all know that the drinks Uzui offered aren't juice. We all know that Tanjiro is gonna be drunk tonight.

After awhile, the effects started kicking in. You noticed that something's wrong with Tanjiro since he's been acting strange.

You decided to ask him about it and was met with a tipsy Tanjiro.

"Uwah!~ (N/N)-Chan~", Tanjiro cooed. You were stuned. Tanjiro is drunk. You're scolding Uzui later.

"Hey, you should rest. You're drunk, Tanjiro.", You suggested. But Tanjiro wouldn't budge. He kept drinking more.

"Oi! You shouldn't drink that!", You said as you try to take the glass from him. He wouldn't let go off it and whined as he did so.

"Oiiii~ I want to drink moree~ Let gooo~", Tanjiro whined. You sighed in defeat. You can't stop a drunk man. It was already too late. He was hella drunk. How strong is the liquor he drank?

"Ne, (N/N)-Chan~", Tanjiro asked as he stares at you.

"Hm?"

"Do you have a map?"

"Uh no? What do you need a map for?", You question as you tilt your head to the side.

"I just keep getting lost in your eyes~", Tanjiro cooed. Nice one, Tanjiro.

"E-EH?", You stuttered out, your face burning red. You've never seen Tanjiro in such a state before. You keep reminding yourself that it's because of the liquor.

"Hey~"

"Y-yeah?", You asked. You wonder if he's gonna say another pick up line.

"I forgot your name."

"Eh? You just called me by my na-", you started but was cut off by Tanjiro.

"Can I call you 'mine'?~", Tanjiro stated. Your face became even more red.

"Oh~ I also forgot my name. Can you call me 'yours'?~", Tanjiro added. You couldn't take it anymore. You were about to get a nosebleed.

"Ahre?~ Is princess getting all red because of me?~", Tanjiro teased. As much as you didn't want to admitt it, you kind of like this Tanjiro but if he were like this everyday, you would already be dead.

"A-are you a painting? Because I can stare at you all day~", You cooed, trying to get revenge of making you all blushy.

"Oh~ Is the kitten fighting back?~"

"Y-yeah!", You stuttered. You wanted to go home. This is making your heart get the wrong ideas. Drunk people often tell the truth so maybe.. there's a possibilty that Tanjiro likes you back. And that gives you hope.

"I'm gonna give you a kiss. If you don't like it, you can return it~", Tanjiro said. As soon as he finished saying his pick up line, he put his hand on the back of your head and pulled your face towards his and placed his lips against yours.

Your eyes widened. Your face turned really really red. You couldn't believe it. Tanjiro is kissing you. Recovering from shock, you returned back the kiss. Soon, you both seperated to get air.

"Oh?~ So you didn't like it?"

"E-eh? N-no! I-its j-j...", You couldn't speak properly. Your mind is still processing what happened.

"Heh~ Cat got your tongue?~"

~Next Day~

"EHHH??? REALLY? OH MY GOSH I'M SORRY, (Y/N)-SAN!", Tanjiro blurts out as he repeatedly bows his head like a madman.

"A-ah it's ok! You were drunk!", You reassured to the blushing boy.

"B-but still! I kissed you without your permission!", Tanjiro retorted.

"It's alright! B-besides I k-kind of...l-liked it. Even if you were drunk.", You mumble to yourself, turning red.

"Seeing you drunk was kind of weird though. It didn't seem right.", You say. It was nice, but it's just not Tanjiro.

"E-eh?"

"Flirting doesn't suit you."

More Tanjiro fanarts <33

:> I got most of the pick up lines in google The only pick up line I made is the painting oneI'm proud of that one pick up line lmao I'm not born to be flirty-

The only pick up line I made is the painting one
I'm proud of that one pick up line lmao I'm not born to be flirty-

Next!
Tanjiro x Fem! Reader