"Soft Lips" Tanjiro x Fem! Reader

BlackKnightRadiant's 2nd request

Sorry it's short!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was your day off and you decided to spent the day talking to your crush, Tanjiro.

You two were talking. After awhile, you got lost in your thoughts and found yourself staring at Tanjiro's lips.

"I wonder how soft those lips are.", You blurted out of the blue. Tanjiro became startled.

"A-ano.. (Y/N)-san?", Tanjiro called out to you. But you were still in your thoughts. Suddenly, you leaned forward and gave Tanjiro a peck on the lips.

"I knew it. It was soft.", You said to yourself, smiling a bit. Tanjiro, on the other hand, was blushing hard.

"(Y-Y/N)-san!"

"Eh? Oh gosh! I'm so sorry, Tanjiro-kun!", You blurted out! Your face has turned red as well.

"I-I was j-just lost in my t-thoughts a-and-"

"I'M SO SORRY!", You exclaimed as you covered your red blushing face with your hands ran as fast as you can. Somewhere you can hide yourself in.

You were so embarrased. You just kissed your crush just like that! How bold of you!

After that incident, you started avoiding Tanjiro. Whenever you two make eye contact, you ran off somewhere.

Today, that was gonna happen again. Except, Tanjiro stopped you before you could even ran off.

"(Y/N)-san, please stop avoiding me. I know that you're embarrased. I am too. But it's fine. I.. enjoyed it.", Tanjiro confessed. With a pink hue tinting his cheeks.

You were surprised, but happy. So happy that you threw your arms around him to give him a big hug. Of course, he hugged you back. He also pecked your lips in the process.

"Your lips are so soft, Tanjiro."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uwah! So cute and wholesome!

More Tanjiro Fanart <33

Next! Muichiro x Obanai's Sister Reader

Next!
Muichiro x Obanai's Sister Reader