"Sorry" Tanjiro X Kanao Angst

This was requested by maverickhew01

This contains manga spoilers. Please read for your own risk.

idunno what to write halp-

Tanjiro and Kanao ended up together. The end.

Just kidding. Manga spoilers and angst ahead. Read if you want. Or sulk in a corner or smth.

(´;ω;')(X﹏X)↷(っω;。)(p′︵‵。)

"Kamado Tanjiro is dead! Kamado Tanjiro is dead!" Those are what the crows keep chanting. Upon hearing the chants, Kanao felt like her world explode.

Kanao had romantic feelings for Tanjiro, she wanted to confess to him after defeating Muzan, but she won't be doing that after. Now that Tanjiro is dead.

"N-no... it can't b-be... no...p-please not h-him...I..." Kanao sobbed as she carries Inosuke to support him, since he passed out after killing the Upper Moon 2.

Depressing thoughts filled Kanao's mind all at once. She couldn't handle the death of her first love, the one that made her feel things. Kamado Tanjiro. Kanao's mentally and physically unstable.

She knows that only one demon killed Tanjiro, Kibutsuji Muzan. Kanao now has another person to avenge. She'll avenge Tanjiro, even if it means risking her life on the line.

To avenge Tanjiro, she'll risk anything, since she has nothing left anymore. That's how mentally broken Kanao is.

Kanao has arrived outside. She saw the pillars fighting Kibutsuji Muzan. She took this opportunity to charge at Muzan. As I said earlier, she lost her sanity.

The pillars look at Kanao like she was asking for a death wish.

"Tsuyuri! Stop right now! Don't charge at him!" The pillars scolded the young female demon slayer "I'm sorry. I have nothing to left anymore." Kanao said as she flashed a sad smile.

"What would Shinobu, Kanae and Tanjiro would react if you act like this?!" Mitsuri exclaimed hoping Kanao would snap out of her depressed trance.

"I don't know. They're dead, right?" Kanao said with an insane smile on her face. The pillars are surprised, by Kanao's insane behaviour.

"What happened to you, Kanao?..." Himejima asked sadly while fighting Muzan.

"I'll be meeting you soon, Kanae-sama, Shinobu-sama, Tanjiro." Kanao muttered to herself in sorrow.

"Sayonara, minna." Kanao said as she looked at everyone with a sad smile plastered on her face. Those were Tsuyuri Kanao's last words before she got hit with Muzan's attacks.

Kanao woke up in a bright area. She slowly stood up and scanned her surroundings.

"W-where am I?" Kanao asked herself. As she was walking further, she saw a figure. Then she started to realize that it was Tanjiro. She started to sprint to him.

"Why? Why did you give up, Kanao?.."

(つㅅ・')・゜(´。;ω;')(PД'q。)( T ʖ̯ T)

Note: The end isn't exactly what happened in the manga. Don't hate me pls. ;-;

Next

Obanai X Fem! Reader