Interrupted Muichiro X Gender Neutral! Reader Lime

This was requested by dkunlght Thank chu for requesting!~

Note: You and Muichiro are 18 y/o so you guys are in the right age to do the stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You just finished your current mission that has been set for you, and now you're going back to your estate, planning to take a rest.

As a Pillar, you were always stressed and you had no time for literally anything. So you wanted to relish your free time resting, but that's not what your bestfriend, Muichiro, was letting you do.

"(Y/N)-san, can you please train with me?" The mist pillar kindly asked you. Every time you would go home from your missions Muichiro would always be there. Like always. It's quite creepy tbh. You, being hella tired politely declined your friends request.

Muichiro pouted at your declination. You thought it was cute whenever you decline his requests, you chuckled.

"I'm sorry Mui-kun, I need to sleep. Maybe later when I'm finsihed sleeping." You stated at the cute pouting boy before you. The boy didn't even look at you.

"Aw, Mui-kun, don't do that to me. Fine, I'll train with you just for a while." You said as you gave in the cute pouting Pillar.

Who knew that the usually cold Mist Pillar can be this expressive and cute when he's with you. You could call yourself lucky just for that fact.

Before you could go to the training area, Muichiro pinned you into the wall. Before you could even process what's happening, he smashed his lips to yours. Although you are shocked, you kissed back.

The kiss went from passionate to rough as it progressed. You both pull away from each other, panting for air. As things were about to get steamy
͡° ͜ʖ ͡ - , some one interrupted you two from your steamy make-out session.

'"U-uh.. (L/N)-san, the master ordered ne to call you. It's about your recent mission. U-uh sorry for interrupting!" Tanjiro quickly informed (Y/N) before running off.

"We'll continue this later, (N/N)~" Muichiro seductively whispered in your ear. Flustered, you just nodded and ran off to master's estate.

You probably won't be able to get your rest later.

Extra!

"I'm so sorry Tanjiro-kun for having you witness something like that!", (Y/N) apologizes to Tanjiro bowing their head multiple times.

"O-oh it's okay (L/N)-san! I'm sorry for suddenly barging in!", Tanjiro reassures as he waves his hands also apologizing.

"Please forget what you saw earlier." (Y/N) desperately Tanjiro as they regret accidentally tainting the pure child's eyes.

"I-I'll try my best." Tanjiro replies, cheeks still have a slight red into them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious boi growing up lmao

Sorry if this seems too OCC.

And I apologize if it's really short.

Next
Sanemi X Fem! Reader Lemon.