"Eep!" PT. 2 Of Nicknames Inosuke X Fem! Reader Lemon??

a a a  a a a  a help me

so sooorrryyy for not being to write ya'll people's requests. Exams came up and well I studied so sorry.

This was requested by vava6024

I tried to make it as detailed as I can

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you and Inosuke went inside your house, you both headed at his bedroom. As soon as you went inside, he dragged you into his futon.

"W-wha?-"

Inosuke crawled (wtf) towards you, your faces very close to each other's.

"E-eh.. Ino-kun I-I can't d-do this, i-if that's w-what you're p-planning t-to do..." You stuttered out, pleading to Inosuke to not do what she thinks he's trying to do. That doesn't seem to be working for Inosuke.

Ah, say goodbye to your V-card, (Y/N). Demons probably won't be going near your house for all the sounds you and Inosuke is gonna make tonight. That's probably their new weakness.

"Sorry, (Y/N), this is just your punishment for teasing me~" Inosuke seductively whispered to your ear. How the hell does he know how to even do that??? I think Zenitsu somewhat taught him. Bad Zenitsu.

"Eep!" You squealed, as Inosuke puts his fingers in your thighs.

Inosuke's action putted butterflies in your stomach.

Inosuke is kissing you very roughly. They started taking off their clothes.

Inosuke started placing hickeys to (Y/N)'s body. (Y/N) moaned in pleasure everytime Inosuke gave her hickeys.

Inosuke then proceeded to do work on your uh breasts yeah. He started to suck on her left er uh breast (I feel very uncomfortable oof) and started massaging the right one. (Y/N) moaned louder because of Inosuke's actions. The sounds that (Y/N) was making, made Inosuke harden??? After he finished sucking the left one he proceeded to suck the right one and then massaged the left one.

(Y/N) didn't want herself the only one being pleasured, so she started to pin Inosuke unto the bed and started to give him hickeys. Inosuke moaned (Y/N)'s name, which caused the said woman to be turned on.

(Y/N) then started to look at Inosuke's bottom??? (Y/N) didn't care about Inosuke's size, so she immediately putted it on her mouth and started uh doing stuff to it???

Inosuke moaned even harder because of (Y/N)'s actions. Inosuke started to pant heavily because of the tension of the room.

(Y/N) took off Inosuke's uhm thing from her mouth and started positioning herself. Inosuke caught up on (Y/N)'s intentions and also started to positioning himself.

Then uhm Inosuke thrusted???? his thing unto (Y/N)'s umm hole????

(Y/N)'s body was filled with tremendous amount of pain, and yet she felt pleasure.

Moans were filled around the room.

           (Y/N)!! I'M GONNA CUM!!

Inosuke then pulled out of (Y/N) and the two just layed down on the futon.

The two were panting after doing their activity???

The two cuddled for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a bit detailed as usual wwww

Edit Dec. 6.2019:
My friend uh edited this that's why er uhh yeah it's like this. she's the master of pervertness in my friend group.

Next
-
Tanjiro X Dragon Hybrid! Male! Reader