|Chapter - 2| Panic

Sophie Foster had no idea what to do. Fitz was passed outband she really had to get back home. She tried shaking Fitz and after a minute of it his teal eyes fluttered open "Sophie-"

"Hush."She said putting a finger to his lips. Her eyes darted around and after making sure no one could was looking she leaned in and whispered in his ear.  "I'm going to help you up. I paid for the check already. We are going to leave and as soon as possible we're going to leap there." Fitz nodded.

So she did. She helped him up and they left. Sophie didn't notice the red haired woman whi had been watching her with keen intrest. She was to stressed about getting to Everglen to notice. So when she and Fitz leaped away she didn't think about what the humans had seen.

When they landed at the house it was luckily inside. Fitz called out to his parents. No reply. They were alone. She could hear the drone of helicopters outside and after a quick peek outside her heart plummeted. They were on the grounds searching around.

She turned to Fitz and told him. His face hardened. "Lets get the rest of our friends and get them off the grounds. I may not live here anymore but there is no way in hell they will destroy my home. Over. My. Dead. Body."

And thats how ten minutes later, Tam, Fitz, Keefe, Sophie, and Biana we're getting ready to get the humans out.