|Chapter - 16| The Start of Something...

The Council was angry.

Elves had been hurt by humans.

Elves had been tortured by humans.

Elves had kidnaped by humans.

The elven world was, to say the least, spiralling.

The world had been in uproar when an elven estate had been found. And when nine elves had been taken and hurt, the elven world was furious.

They knew all too well that a war against humans and elves directly would never end well. The humans had billions more people, and the elves had guilt to factor in.

But that didn't mean they couldn't ask for help.

The council asked Thor, King of Asgard, and their closest ally, to help them. He agreed, saying that he and a force of 50-100 Asgardians would help enact revenge against S.H.I.E.L.D.

A few goblins and ogres volunteered to join in.

The first volunteer was, unsurprisingly, Sandor. His charge Sophie Foster had been one of the kidnapped victims, after all. Soon the rest of her bodyguards joined the team.

The rest of the crews bodyguards joined in, including Ro. Queen Hylda, of the Goblins even sent 25 well trained soldiers to help out.

And as the sun rose, a war brewed on the horizon.

Yes I know this chapter is short. I can promise you the next chapter will be longer. But this is honestly an expositional chapter, and I'm trying to introduce whats gonna happen in this part in a clean and concise way.