Chapter 4 • What? •

"Bill, why are we out here?"
Dipper looked around, Bill simply chuckling.
" well my darling~" Bill coed, Dipper still blushing at the name.
" I suppose I just want to see the world you and I rule, after all it is a site."
Bill sat on the edge of the fearamid's entrance, just looking down below.
Dipper joining right behind him.
"So you've been thinking about the argument..." Dipper's voice was silent but audible enough for Bill to hear.
"I don't think that's the best idea to do right now, not after everything we've- I've done. So I-"
"HELLO!"
Bill and Dipper froze. Dipper could have sworn he recognized that voice, both Dipper and the Demon look down in a clearing of trees. Seeing a blonde yell to them above,
"Llama?" Bill said leaning closer to the edge as if it would help.
"Pacifica..." Dipper just stared at the blonde from above.
-_-_-_-_-_few minutes later-_-_-_-_
Both Dipper and Bill had gone down from their "home" walking deeper into the forest. Till they reached the clearing and saw a hopeful Pacifica.
"Dipper!" Pacifica was running toward him until she was stopped in mid air,
"Sorry llama no can do, I don't trust you anywhere near my property."
Dipper just looked at Pacifica, his eyes seeming to calculate what was going on.
"I won't take your husband, I- I wan-"
"How do you know about that."
Dipper's face paled, how could have Pacifica know that Bill and him were, well, engaged. Only the demons who were there knew, unless they talked about it outside.
"Look I can explain but please, I don't know if they are following me and I don't want-"
"Who is following you." This time it was Bill's turn to ask.
"The others, the rebellion. Look I can't stop you even if I tried, Bills immortal and well...I don't want to hurt you Dipper." Her voice softening near the end.
Dipper looked at Bill a silent conversation between the two, that's all they needed. They didn't needed to talk to understand the other, just a simple stare was enough. Words being a huge thing and actions being the world to the other.
"Fine." Bill sighed slowly letting Pacifica have control once again and walk back to their home.
-_-_-_-_-After the walk back-_-_-_-_
"I thought you could teleport?" Pacifica asked as they made it to the entrance.
Bill hesitated, "a wastes to much energy..." and just kept walking into the building. Pacifica, thoughts running through her mind.
Pacifica had noticed that Dipper hadn't exactly look her in the eye the whole time, only once when asking how she knew Bill and Him were something more.
Soon reaching a large, yellow door with tiny carvings all over it.
All three walked in and Pacifica was surprised to find a normal looking bedroom, not like the one they went in the first time they were here. It just looked like a normal bedroom.
Bill breaking her from the trance,
"Well Pa-llama here is where you will be staying." He out stretched his hand motioning to the whole room.
"I-you'll really let me stay here?"
Pacifica turned around to see Bill sitting on the floor near the bed and Dipper on the bed motioning her to come,
"Pacifica you need to explain what's been happening."
Pacifica looked at both the two males, "I'll do it, only if you tell me what's been happening over here as well."
Dipper and Bill looked at each other, worry lacing Dippers eyes and Mystery
shining through the demons eyes.
She walked over to the males.
Both nodding in agreement.
And so there they sat, Pacifica told them everything to the first year they were there to how they got into the fearamid and found Dipper's camera, gone to the lengths of telling them how she had seen the three years worth of videos on the camera, than to slowly telling them about Ford yelling as if it was forbidden to ever say a word of what she saw.
The long story leaving both Bill and Dipper quiet and astonished.
"Well, you look tired Paz," Dipper broke the silence, "get some sleep and we'll talk about our end, alright?"
Pacifica started yawning, she did feel tired and the soft bed wasn't helping either so agreed to talking to them tomorrow or after she had felt energized as it was hard enough to tell if it was dark or day.
Leaving Pacifica in the guest room, slowly closing the door.
Once again walking to their room in quiet, Bill soon breaking it, "Maybe you are right....about the argument."
And once again, their eyes being their language but their words and actions being something far more valuable to the other.
"So..." Dipper's voice soft.
"But I want to know more, after all curiosity leads to knowledge and knowledge is power." Dipper only snickering at Bill's stupid remark.
"Well...shall we my lady?" Bill opened the door for Dipper bowing down as if he was a servant.
Thinking this would turn Pinetree red as a tomato as it had before,
" Well guess my cruel husband isn't here so I must let the poor servant sleep on the couch," Dipper said a sly smile overtaking his face, Bill frozen in shock, his senses knocked back when, running towards Dipper.
"Pinetree that was a joke right?!?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HELLO!!! How are my little creatures of the night?
Shitty? Makes sense so am I....
BUT, I've been thinking about Pacifica's part in the story and I believe she would make a good talk buddy, letting some backstory happen during dialog with her and Dip. I have much planned so please be patient with me. >:3
Have a horrible day/night my
creatures of the night <3
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••