Chapter 5 • No lies •

The blonde girl waited in the room, as the two males said to wait as they get ready to explain, everything.
No Lies.
When she heard the door open and shut, she looked at the direction of the door to see both males walking inside.
"Paz, I'm gonna have to lock the door. Is that alright with you?"
Pacifica looked at them weirdly but nodded,
Hearing the click of the lock both males walked towards her one sat on the chair and the other sitting in the floor.
"Do you have any questions first?"
Pacifica looked up, "how do I know your not lying?"
Bill only chuckled, "Llama knowledge is powerful, but the truth is just as evil."
The blonde only nodded,
"Than why does Dipper have power?"
Both their eyes widened, The demon looking back at Dipper,
"I'm sorry Pacifi-"
" No Lies." Her voice serious.
"The first time we came here, you opened your palm and lighted a flame, it didn't hurt you, you made a dumb deal with him,"
Dipper still hasn't made eye contact,
"And why don't you look at me in the eyes,"
Dipper tensed, Bill soon speaking up, "Llama, Pinetree and I have...gotten to know each other, soon leading to events we wouldn't want to bring back..."
"Is that the reason he won't look me in the eyes?"
"No..." Dipper spoke,
"I'm not the same Dipper anymore, you have a good image of me, I don't want to ruin that..."
Pacifica realized what he meant, the eye. His yellow cat-like eye. Was he ashamed of it?
"I'm not ashamed of it." Dipper spoke.
Pacifica didn't think much, until she remembered, she hadn't spoke.
"I never said anything," Pacifica spoke looking at Bill, who has been oddly quiet.
"Pacifica, if you won't change the way you see me, can I tell you what's been happening..." his voice quiet.
Bill started fidgeting, as if nervous.
"Tell me."
Dipper stood up from the chair and joined Paz on the bed.
"Than trust me." He lighted one of his fingers. The blonde stiffened but trusted the brunette, slowly he brought the finger to her forehead.
Images and memories shooting her once more.
Except these weren't hers.

They were his.
And each memory she was shot at, it got happy, to gloomy.

Than a memory hit her, she started to tear up, Dipper looked at the crying woman. And soon he let go of her, she looked up, her tears not stopping, the last thing the lovers expected was for the girl to jump into the demons arms.
"Thank you so much..."
Bill and Dipper was surprised but understood what she had seen.

They lived it, they were strong enough to handle it.
Pacifica got out of the demons arms and hugged Dipper,
"I'm sorry, but I don't mind."
And for once Dipper had made eye contact with Pacifica.
His brown chocolate and yellow eye starring at her.
"Thank you."
Bill spoke up, "we also want you to do something for us..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm sorry....the chapter was so damn short...I just- I just have a lot of plans and for this to work I kinda need Paz to do....something...BUT IT WILL BE FINE
Angsty.... BUT FINE
Also I'm writing this during Bio...
Wish ME LUCK!!
And have a horrible night my creatures of the night!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••