Chapter 14 • Goodbye •

Mabel starred in awe, Zane had just helped the three demons over, and there she stood, just starring at her brother.
"I'm sorry for everything I've done Dipper, I'm so so sorry." Mabel had tears running down her eyes,
"Mabel it's fine but I want you to start packing your bags and go somewhere far from Gravity Falls. As well as you Zane, if Ford finds out he'll have all us killed."
Zane only nodded, rummaging through her bag she took out two necklaces, one in the shape of a black fox and the other in the shape of a white fox. Pouring the black goo and enchanting it, throwing it to the other side.
"Gotta let these pups out of here no?"
Killian or Pacifica just starred in awe.
The demons just looked at Zane and Mabel.
"I will find you young pups, and when I have I will return all these books and potions you left in my home." Dipper smiled awkwardly at Zane.
"Thank you."
Mabel walked over the border, the weirdness never once affecting her.
She hugged Dipper, "I'm sorry."
"Hey, let's be honest here. I would have done a back flip if you told me you fell in love with the demon who tried to give me deer teeth..."
Dipper felt Mabel freeze, soon feeling her head turn to Bill's direction, "Deer Teeth.....really?"
Bill just shrugged, "hey my mind was a little broken and let's be fair, you can do a lot with that."
Dipper just laughed at Killian shake his head and Mabel just starring at Bil dumbfounded.
"CIPHER!"
They all Froze.
"Run, run Mabel now."
Mabel looked up and ran, she saw Ford running the other way, both making eye contact, Ford was now going after her. Distracting him from getting Zane.
She ran

And she ran

And she ran

she saw the shack appearing in front of her, kept running and running.
She started yelling for Stan, Wendy, Soos. Anybody.
What she got was better, it was all of them.

"MABEL WHATS WRONG!?!"
"MABEL!!"
Ford got a grip of Mabel and turned her around, Mabel was visibly shaking, Wendy started walking closer only for Ford to point a gun at her.
"Not. Right. Now." Ford seethed through his teeth.
"Woah Sixter, let the girl go, put the gun down, let's talk about this..."
Ford was shaking his head, "no, another demon is here now and I don't know the reason why..." Ford's voice got quiet as an unknown person walked through the door.
"Whelp I do! And let me tell you....you. Won't. Like it."