Chapter 10 • Run towards me •

Dipper ran, he had fallen asleep once more and saw the same image as every other time.
Bill, burning, smiling, telling him he loves him.
Soon darkness over coming him and taking him to a nightmare. The difference was Bill was telling him how it was his fault, he caused him to feel pain once more. He gave him the idea to end weirdmaggadon. It was his fault. So Dipper ran, he ran as fast as he could, soon stopping in a clearing, taking something out of his pocket, a shiny red stone, shaped as a human posing with one hand out as if shaking someone's hand.
Dipper put the stone down on a log, he sat in front of it. Starring at it, as if he's still communicating with it.
"I miss you so much," Dipper started to tear up, "Pacifica is here to help, but I'm scared that whatever chant," He spoke louder, "whatever ritual I find I can't-It won't bring you back." His tears now flowing down his cheeks.
"You deserve to be here as much as I do." He spoke, starring at the statue.
"You vowed to be by my side." He looked down at his ring, reading the words carved into the gold.
'Even after death, will our love live'
His face forming a smile, "your not dead. I know your not." He sat in quiet. This wasn't the first time this happened. He often did this when everything was to much for him.
The sound of breaking sticks rising his head up, looking at the direction of the bushes.
"Who's there." Dipper's voice got dark, something all demons could do. Mostly done in the presence of danger, quietly the footsteps seem to get louder.
Dipper lit a red flame on his palm, "who are you, answer now or burn."
The footsteps stopped, "calm down." Dipper scanned the bushes, nothing to be found.
Soon a figure appeared, blonde hair in a pony tail.
"I went to go check up on you at the Shack and saw you run out, I got worried." Pacifica stepped closer.
"Oh- I'm sorry," Dipper spoke softly.
"It's fine I should have said so sooner."
And then they stayed in the quiet.
"Nightmares again?"
"Yup."
"Came here to talk with him?"
"Y-ya," Dipper seemed scared that Pacifica knew this. How couldn't she though, this was an on-going thing.
He gets sleep
Has nightmares
Runs from the shack into the forest
Talks to him,
It's how it's always been.
Soon there was footsteps once more,
Pacifica froze while Dipper looked at the direction.
It was the opposite direction from where Pacifica came.
"Who's there." The half demon spoke, one again lighting a flame in his hand.
The footsteps came closer and closer. Until a blue light emitted from one of the bushes.
Dipper froze, his nightmare flashing through his mind.
Him burning, him saying how much he hated him, how it was his fault. The blue flame surrounding his lover. Tears starting to fall.
"Dipper?"
Ford stood there looking at his 'grand nephew' had a light emitted from his palm, Pacifica behind him.
"What are you two doing out here?"
Fords eyes scanned the area and saw a statue made from what seemed like a purple gem, carved into a figure, holding out his hand as if making a deal.
"Pacifica no matter what this demon offers don't shake his hand." Ford cautiously reached into his backpack.
He had found out how to get Dipper back to normal again.
Will as normal as can get, it was quiet simple.

Erase his memory.
Pacifica looked at Ford, "he's not like that."
"You don't know that." Ford took out his gun aiming it at the boy.
"FORD!" Pacifica stepped in front of Dipper, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"
"Getting rid of the demon from my grand nephew."
Dipper was frozen, Pacifica looked at Dipper and simply mouthed the words, 'run' and just like that he did.
He ran back to the shack. He was going to run farther but he needed his things to survive out there.
So he ran into the whole in the wall. As you can't go out from it but you can go in from it.
Grabbed a backpack he had under his bed and threw in all his salts, liquids, notes and memories.
He made lots of noise packing everything up in such a hurry, he didn't notice the small footsteps that led to his door.
"Dipper what are you doing?" Dipper looked up to see Mabel, confused as she seemed to just wake up.
Ignoring her he threw more stuff in and ran past her. Seeming to wake her up.
"DIPPER!"
He ran, he ran towards the edge of Gravity Falls. Unable to get out, he stayed at the edge, hoping that the world would just stop.
Footsteps once more, he lighted his hand, scared.
His whole world changed by the simple voice.
"Pinetree!"