Chapter 19 • Found •

.....holy fucking shit, you all........17k.17 thousand. T H O U S A N D. Reads. HOLY SHIT!!! I-how can you all read this!?!? Im just putting words on a screen than hoping that the story makes since in the end!!holy-holy shit...Thank you. I'm sorry. And THANK YOU!!! You amazing little critters and seekers of the night!!!

A few hours passed, they had taken many rests, they slowed down at times and Samm had gone looking for whatever she can catch, as she had much energy and didn't need food, she was more then ok to help the rest. So Samm went back through the trail they went through, hoping she won't get lost if she had gone any other way.
She could teleport to her brother, but that's as far as she could teleport, nowhere else except Bill.
So this is where we are now,
Samm crouched in a bush, eyeing the rabbit eating a few leaves off a bush.
Little by little, she floated her way through, moving the branches carefully.
Closer, closer, and closer.

"Got you." A dark voice sounded in front of Samm.
Samm looked up to see a blue beam going towards her, moving to side, the beam hitting her shoulder.
"OW! The hell?!" Samm grabbed her shoulder, the pain setting in.
"You. Where are the others?!"
Samm looked back up to see the same man she had knocked out the other day, the one that looked like the scammer at the shack.
What was his name?
Fred?
No.
Ferb. No that wasn't it either...
Forg?
FORD!
Oh shit-
Samm moved to the side once again, how had he come closer to them? They were deemed safe?
She saw the same blue beam past her, grazing her cheek. She had only flipped behind a tree and thought of Bill and where the hell her brother was.
Bill.
Bill.
Bill.
"Samm?"
The blonde demon opened her eyes to see her idiot of brother, her eyes widening.
"We need to move now!"
Dipper and Mabel had been talking, until their attention was drawn to the demon siblings.
"We have to go-he has a gun-it could hurt demons Bill! I don't even know how he got so close in such a short amount of time-we need to move- or run! Bill you can teleport us out of he-no you would have done that hours ago!!" Samm started blabbering out words, walking towards the Albino's things and throwing them on her back.
"We have to go, good lord Lucius himself how did we- how did I! Allow this to happen!"
Samm felt two hands grab her shoulders and turn her around.
"Samm, you idiot, what are you going on about?" Bill actually looked worried. Samm touched, yet still frightened by the man who has, a DEMON-killing gun and has shown no fear in using it, probably tracking them down, as they speak.
"THE OLD MAN!! Ford is here. He is chasing us! He kept shooting at me with a gun and it hurt, Bill, it hurt me.
A mortal had a gun. And it hurt. Me."
Samm was letting her own information set in.
A mortal. Had a gun that hurt her. Hurt her....
"Samm your bleeding!" She heard the shout from behind her, the pain finally setting in.
"Bill, we need to go. Now."
Samm seethed through her teeth.
Bill shook his head and had grabbed his husband with Mabel, and had told them to get Pacifica and the Zane up while he tried to heal Samm's wound.
They quickly nodded and ran toward the two, Bill going towards his sister.
"Alright, stay perfectly still. Alright?"
"Yes because, during this moment we should be perfectly still and waiting!"
Bill glared at her but placed his hand on her shoulder, "this might hurt...."
"Bill, just do it. I've been through mom and dad's punishments longer then you ha-AH OW FUCK HOLY-"
Bill covered her mouth with his other hand, "if sixter is following us, then we need to stay quiet, who knows how he's tracking us down..."
"Bill..."
Samm and Bill turned to the voice, there they see, Mabel, Zane and Pacifica near a tree looking back worriedly,
As a Dipper is there.
Flame in hand.
Fighting with none other then the man himself,
Ford.

In it scared and low voice, Samm whispers, "He found us."