Chapter 16 Short Story

"So halfy how much longer are we gonna walk for?"
Bill finally had enough.
He stopped and turned around to look at the blonde,
Six hours. It was six hours that they had gotten up from a nap and started walking around the now LARGER forest.
"I DON'T KNOW SO STOP ASKING!!" Bill was just done with the demon.
"Bill I think we should take a rest." Bill turned back to face the brunette.
"Alright Pinetree."
Pacifica/Killian gladly went to the nearest tree and sat there, waiting for sleep to overcome this meatbag.
"Pinetree, are you sure this is a good idea?" Bill sat on one the trees next to the boy.
"We are all tired, remember...you and me are both halfs. You need to eat to survive, feel pain like any other. And that one," Dipper points to the sleeping blonde in the tree, "that one I think is just idiotic."
Bill chuckled at the comment, and stared at the possessed Pacifica, thoughts running through his mind.
'You jus haven't met me yet.'
What did he mean by that? Is he from somewhere else? Different universe? Time?
Brought back by Pinetree's voice.
"You wondering the same thing?"
Bill just nodded, "he's a Cipher that I could tell. I just...the flame...unless me brothers decided to have a child with each other," Bill stopped and imagined the horrible thought, erasing it from his mind, "no Cipher should have purple flames...."
Dipper looked at the sleeping figure, and looked at his own hands, "How does the flame color work?"
Bill only tilted his head and explained.
When finished, Dipper asking another question.
"Can a male demon get pregnant?"
Bill started going into a coughing fit, "what?!"
Dipper looked back at Bill, a serious face placed on it, "Can. A. Male. Demon. Get pregnant."
Bill just looked at him, his mouth shutting and closing, not seeming to find the right words.
And simply just answered the question, "yes, a male can get pregnant, demons give birth to their offspring way more differently then humans."
Dipper just shook his head, "what about eye colors? Is that important to a demon?"
Bill just looked down at the brunette, "your very curious aren't you?"
Dipper only chuckled, "well I had a thought, if he can be from a different time, as he said 'we haven't met him yet' wouldn't it be possible for him to be ours?"
Dipper felt Bill tense underneath him.
Dippers mind started taking the wrong turn about that, "what?"
Dipper looked up to see the scared face of the half-demon.
"I'm just imaging a little me running around, my siblings called me a hand full. There was 6 of them during that time, don't want to imagine only the two of us handling that..."
Dipper started laughing, a quiet, calm laugh.
"But he can be like me."
Bill only laughed back, "Stubborn and Adventures with no regards of safety? I think that might be worse."
Both started laughing at the image.
Bill speaking again, "or he can be stubborn and adventures like you but just as cunning and brilliant as me."
Dipper only laughed more to the point where he had to hold his stomach.
"What? What's so funny?"  Bill started asking the now wheezing boy.
"Cunning? Really? You gave me deer teeth!" Dipper rolled back and Bill just sat there with a pout, "I remember my mind not working correctly during that time and so that was my excuse!"
The two kept talking and laughing and fell asleep once more.