Chapter 16 • Information •

( this is mostly going to be Mabel and Samm talking, in this chapter you'll learn more about Bills family, the nicknames Samm and Killian give Mabel and future characters, honestly like the chapters called, it's a lot of information, that will help a lot in the future to know!! Also hold on this is one BLOODY LONG CHAPTER!!! )

It had been about two months since Dipper, Bill, and Killian also known currently controlling Pacifica left. Pacifica's parents have put out missing posters but have not done much to find the blonde girl, making Mabel upset, how do they not care about their own daughter?
Either way, Mabel knew the girl was safe, as well as her brother and her brother-in-law (remember they are married!!)
As Mabel was walking around the attic packing her things, the blonde she-demon was floating on the bed, "How much longer will this take?"
Mabel looked back, the blonde hadn't stopped asking questions the whole two months, slowly making her insane. Was this how Dipper felt everyday with herself? Either way she answered back, "I'm actually finished now, but we still need to go into the forest to find Zane."
As Mabel got her bag and started walking downstairs to see Stan in the living room,
"You going now pumpkin?" He looked saddened.
Mabel smiled and nodded her head, she felt bad for leaving her favorite Grunkle by himself but knew that Soos will be great company when he's working.
Stan got up and hugged the small brunette, "alright, tell me when you find your brother."
Mabel again nodded and hugged tighter, if possible.
When they finally let go of the other Mabel saw Samm outside, Mabel slowly walking with her.
"So little Star I can walk around the outside world without a vessel, while it might be difficult, I would much rather prefer my own body, thank you."
Mabel only nodded, "you can call me Mabel you know?"
Samm looked at her and gave a small smile, "I'll stick with little star."
Mabel turned her head a bit confused but shrugged it off for another time.
( a few minutes later near the border )
Mabel and Samm were sitting near the tree waiting for Zane to arrive. It had been a while so Mabel thought she could bring back her question a few moments ago.
"You guys really don't like calling people by their names, huh? It's usually just nicknames."
Samm looked at her and gave a small smile once again, "well demons have these long and sometimes complicated names, yes in my family we all have very pronounceable names but my family likes to make each other angry with nicknames, but it really just turned into a way of respect to one and the other, as to why I call you 'Little Star'." She finished explaining.
Mabel looked at her trying to understand the information given to her.
"But how do you all get near the same object, or more like nickname?"
Samm looked at Mabel confusingly, Mabel once again needing to explain,
"Well Bill calls me shooting star. Pacifica-sorry, Killian called me StarDust, and you say little star."
Samm nodded and simply shrugged, "we just think of the first things that pop up in our mind and let our gut choose, demons follow their gut more then logic, example of use my brother." She sighed.
Mabel nodded again, more questions filling her mind.
"You said Bill is your brother, do you have any other siblings?"
Samm let out a dark chuckle, "yes, I have 7. Bill and Kill makes it feel like it's 13 of us then 7."
Mabel nodded and asked once again, "what are they like? What was Bill like when he was younger? Do demons age?"
Samm simply chuckled, "yes demons do age, it takes a bit longer but we age." She went quite and looked as if in thought, "Bill was a handful, he is the second youngest so there were many of us to take care of him at the time, and everyone can say he was a handful." She chuckled again.
Mabel sat there looking at the girl, once again in thought, "then my siblings...I am the oldest so I was there for all of their lives, Next was Jacky she was born with such green eyes, loved healing everything around him, then the third child, Nebula, that girl," she started laughing, "that girl loves her gold and riches her eyes matching that bright purple. Then there was the fourth child, Will, he was born with such blue hair and large light blue eyes, all he did was cry when he was younger, still does now, Bill feels like the older brother when near Will. Than its Mina, she was born with pitch white eyes, just like mother, she loves creating these little creatures and worlds, some are breath taking."
Samm just looked at the sky and continued, "then it's then its Sally, she was born with piercing orange eyes, they are a bit tanned in the sun but shine jus as much in the dark, literally, her eyes glow in the dark and makes it easy to find her as a child." She chuckled, "then it's finally Bill, the little tornado, his eyes being the yellow it is and just destroying everything in his path, and just laughing at it, he did cry as a child, but something just...snapped?"
Mabel looked at Samm confused. Snapped? What did she mean by Bill snapped?
Sam caught the stare of the brunette and explained more better, "when Bill was younger, he would cry when he would have gotten hurt, when he hurt someone else he apologized so many times, yes he destroyed many things but we knew he never wanted to hurt anyone, just break random objects, until one day he accidentally cut his arm...he just looked at the blood trickle down his arm and laughed, he looked so bloody happy about it to!" Mabel was hearing the story, thoughts going through her head, what caused Bill to just Change to crying to when he was hurt to laughing and causing more injuries on himself?
Her thoughts were cut when she heard Samm start again, "It got worse by then, now he would hurt us and just laugh, started making deals with bad 'can destroy the whole multiverse with a single flick of the wrist' demons, making deals and fining loop holes to have things his way, everything changed." The small frown appearing on her face.
Mabel nodded, "who was the last child?"
Samm looked at Mabel until she re thought the question, "oh yes, the last child of the 8 of us being Kill, Ruby red eyes, he was a masochist, that we all knew." Samm chuckled once more.
Mabel was thinking of the new information once more, until she noticed a fact about all the descriptions, "why did you tell me their eye color?" Her head tilting to the side.
Samm replied quickly, "ah well you see eye colors for demons are a big thing! Humans have a term that might explain it better, what was it....ah! Yes. 'Eyes are the window to the soul'? I believe that was it but, it's not that far off. The color of the demons eyes are like a window to a soul and if their flame or whatever they have is the same color as their eyes they are seen as powerful and rare! My father has pitch black eyes while my mother was born with clear white, they were very powerful. Their flame matched their eye color! Leaving me and my 7 siblings with different colored ages,
Me having a dark blue and my flame being a dark blue, Jacky being green eyed and have a green flame, Nebula being purple eyes and purple flames, Will being born with both light blue eye color and flame, Mina is just like mother with both her pure white eyes and flame, then Sally with her orange glowing eyes and her very burning blaze, than Kill with both his red eyes and red flame."
Mabel went through the list, again noticing a BIG note that should be added.
A demon is seen as powerful when their eyes math their flame.
Everyone seemed to match the same flame but Bill.
His yellow eyes meeting a blue flame.
Then she remembered Killian, his eyes being a dark purple, with a purple flame. And thought of Nebula.
"So is Killian Nebula's son?" Mabel asked and saw how Samm tensed at the question. She nodded her head and explained once more about demons, "ya see, eye color is randomly chosen, your parents and grandparents and ancestors before can all have the same color of eye and you can still be born with another whole different eye color, the flame in the other hand....that depends on the parent. Now it might get confusing but stay with me alright? Imagine flames as a color wheel. Blue, Red, and Yellow being the primary colors while green, purple and orange are the complimentary colors. If a demon has a complimentary color and the other demon has a primary, the flame will be the primary color, if both parents are complimentary then it makes a black or a white flame, now if you have a primary colored flame, its the same thing with one parent being primary and the other complimentary, but when both color of flames are primary, they mix and make whatever color formed.
Mabel thought, huh, then that would mean one of the siblings had Killian, Mabel's eyes widened at a memory.
A memory of Dipper sitting on the bed, rolling a small red flame up and down his arm. She looked at Samm once more, "can a male demon get pregnant?" Causing Samm to go into a coughing fit, "WH-WHAT?!"
Mabel looked at Samm serious expression crossing her face,
"Can. A. Male. Demon. Get pregnant?"
She spoke once again, Samm was looking at Mabel, she bit her lip, and finally spoke, "yes a male demon can get pregnant, but it's not like you humans who carry the child inside, it's, how do I explain this to a human??"
She leaned on the tree and put her hand on her temples, "alright when a male/female/gender fluid demon get pregnant, it slowly starts using some of the demons magic to create a ward around themselves, as a demon is either a black or white light, so it uses the demons magic to create an egg...of sorts."
Samm stopped talking and started thinking of better words to describe this but either way continued, "when it has finished this 'egg' it stays in there for a bit, the demon needing to use magic to let the baby grow. And when done the egg...hatches?" Samm said as a question then a statement.
Mabel just looked confused but got the answer she wanted.
Yes, any gender of a demon does get pregnant.
"So Dipper and Bill could be Killian's fathers?" Once again leading Samm into a coughing fit, "OH NO NO NO!! IF MY BROTHER EVER CARRIES A CHILD MY FAMILY IS DONE FOR!! We don't want NOR NEED ANOTHER TORNADO!!" She shrieked. Mabel just stood still and laughed, they both went silent when they heard the leafs behind them crunching, "in sorry I'm late young pups, I just had to make sure I had all your brothers things and ran into some gigglings." Zanes calm and cheerful voice were heard from both women, "shall we get going then?"

(Like I said long chapter...
ALSO!!
HAVE A NIGHTMARISH DAY/NIGHT AND DONT LET THE DEMONS BITE!!!)