Chapter 20 • One must go, One must help, Two will leave •

"He found us."

It was quiet. Ford was just there aiming his gun at Bill and Samm, checking who else was there, Dipper, Mabel and Pacifica was across one tree, an albino was in front of them both now.
"Cipher."
"Yes? Sixter/Old Man/Ford."
The two demons looked over to the brunette.
He was standing tall protecting Pacifica and Mabel behind him.
Out of nowhere a beam flew across, almost hitting Samm if it wasn't for Bill pulling her towards himself.
"Sixter, you must be tired...sit down and we can have a-"
"I Will not believe a single word that leaves your mouth!"
Samm was rushing towards everyone while Bill was distracting Ford.
Samm got everyone up and told them to run back the direction of Gravity Falls but suddenly take a random turn and to keep going from there.
"What about Bill? You won't be able to find us if we take a random turn?"
Dipper was looking back at Bill, whilst grabbing some of Zanes bags.
"Bill is going to go with you, I'm going to stay and distract long enough."
"I will stay with you." Zane spoke up.
"I have potions and ingredients in my bag that can help me fight."
Everyone was snapped back when they heard Bill yelling towards them.
Seeing a blue beam once more, they dodged it. Samm jumped up and started running around while Zane was looking for something in his bag.
"Mabel, Pacifica, go. Run. Me and Bill will find you somehow ok? Just make it out of here."
Mabel was shacking her head but Pacifica nodded, she trusted that Bill and Dipper would find them, so taking Mabel's hand, they ran back to Gravity Falls.
"Why you insufferable-"
Crash!
Ford looked at his feet, seeing a goo growing around them, unable to move, he looked at his surroundings and saw Zane shaking another glass bottle.
Ford grabbed his gun and quickly shot, Samm was busy telling Bill what was happening leading them to Dipper.
An outburst was heard on the other side, where Zane was on the ground holding his leg.
"ZANE!"
Boom!
Another shot. This time Samm was running towards him.
Ford turned around, quick enough to see Samm, and shot.
"SAMM!"
Dipper had to grab Bill before he could run towards her, "Bill we need to go!"
"NO!"
"BILL!"
Boom!
Another shot, towards Zane once more, leaving a limp body.
Samm was clutching her arm.
"Bill go! I'll find you!"
Dipper kept trying to drag Bill, but kept failing, "no! You ignorant bitch! I will not leave you! I'll-"
Boom.
Samm dodged that one, the beam almost hitting her leg.
"BILL RUN! NOW!"
Boom! This time a shot was fired, aimed at Bill.
"Bill!"
The blonde was looking around, a way to trick Ford.
Boom!
Another shot, aimed at Dipper this time, lucky enough to block it with a tree near them.
Boom!
Again an outburst, Bill looked over at Samm, her arm was hit again.
"BILL! RUN! I WILL FIND YOU BUT I NEED AN ESCAPE OUT OF HERE!"
Boom!
Missed.
Boom!
Missed again.
Bill grabbed Dippers hand and started running the way Mabel and Pacifica did, Dipper still holding to one of Zane's many bags.
And as they kept running, they kept hearing the shots being fired, over and over again.
Boom!
Boom!
Boom!
Boom!
Boom!
...
Than quiet over took the forest, Bill stopped and had turned around, he didn't like the quiet. Not when it meant two things, one he didn't like.
Either Ford got the shot.
Or Samm made it.
Dipper kept tugging on Bills arm.
"Bill, please. We need to go, don't let what Zane and your sister did be left to waste."
Bill shook his head, "I-"
He stood straight and looked at Dipper, pulling his arm through the forest once more.

......so. I did say I'm sorry. I'm not sure it's well written...but I needed to kill so people out, so I took out my OCs for this....hope all of you are in good health and safe, wishing you best of health during this epidemic.
So please be safe my little demons and creepy crawlers of the dark!