Chapter 6 • No. •

Pacifica was now with the two males walking towards the secret hide out, Dipper had told her Bill couldn't hurt any of them even if he possesses us. He said none of his weirdness can hurt them and Bill possessing someone would be on that list.
So Pacifica felt calmer as she saw the entrance of the cave.
"So just Ford?"
The two males nodded.
Pacifica ran inside, spotting the six fingered man across the cavern.
She ran towards him and he jumped seeing her there.
"I thought I told you to leave?"
"Yes, I know but-"
"No. Leave. Now." Ford was stern
"I have a way to end weirdmaggadon!"
Accidentally yelling.
Ford was quiet, he had worry and anger, but a glimpse of hope shined in his eyes.
"How."
Pacifica looked at her surroundings, seeing everyone starting to look at the pair strangely.
"Somewhere more private."
Ford as well looked at his surroundings and noticed the crowd and just nodded walking to one of the rooms,
"Outside would be nicer!"
Pacifica yelled, Ford looked at her, "no to dangerous Cipher would hear us or some henchman."
Pacifica tensed,
" actually, he's the one who would like to end it." Ford froze.
"What..." Ford was walking towards Pacifica the crowd of people getting larger, still yet none of the Pines showed up.
"Dipper AND BILL. They want to end this...they just need to know a way for bill to survive after."
"No."
Ford looked up, he saw the Stan and Mabel slowly walk up,
"Paz!" Mabel ran up hugging the blonde, but her hug not returned.
"I don't believe that demon would like to end what he started."
Pacifica thought that at first when they explained the favor.
But, she believed the demon, what him and Dipper went through wasn't his doing.
"And he wants to fix it."
Fords face angered, "I don't believe that!"
"Grunkle Ford!"
Both their attentions were now one the twin.
She looked scared, but happy. They both looked to the direction they were looking at. There everyone saw Dipper and Bill standing near the entrance.
"YOU TRAITOR!" Ford grabbed Pacifica and held her as if she was a hostage.
"Grunkle Ford, Pacifica is telling the truth..." his voice was quiet walking closer to the him.
Bill stayed back, feeling useless in the situation.
"GET BACK DEMON!!"
GRUNKLE FORD!"
Ford looked at Mabel, fury in her eyes,
"THATS STILL DIPPER!! BILL JUST DID SOMETHING HIM!!"
Bill tensed, Dipper just looked back at the boy and got tackled to the floor.
He was frightened, until he saw the brown blob of hair above him.
"What did he do to you?" She was crying, Dipper wanted to say Bill was the cause of the way he is now, he wanted to say that it was just a way to keep up the torture,

But in reality,
It wasn't.

It was a way to keep someone you know with you, it was a was to keep a loved one safe. Yes, it was harder to understand, but it was the truth.
" Mabel he did nothing." His echoed in her head.
She looked up, "what?"
It looked as if he was starring her in the eyes but in reality he was just starring on the piece of hair on her face, he couldn't look her straight in the eyes, he feels as if he was a traitor.
He felt Mabel get up, "did you want this?"
Mabel stepped back, Dippers was surprised but knew she was wrong.
"No, I didn't ask to be this."
"Than it is his fault!" Mabel yelled.
"Mabel listen to me-"
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!!" Her tears streaming done her face.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HI-"
"MABEL HE DID NOTHING!" Pacifica's voice ran through the cave, Mabel looked at her.
"Paz?" Mabel's face was laced in worry.
"Mabel," Dipper's voice brought her back to his attention, "just listen."
"NO! IM NOT LISTENING, WHATEVER YOUR PLAYING AT BILL, ITS STUPID AND YOU SHOULD JUST DIE!-"
"MABEL!" Mabel looked at Dipper,  M
"HE WANTS TO CHANGE, HE WANTS TO END WHAT HE STARTED!!"
"HES FIVE YEARS LATE DIPPER AND WHAT DID HE TELL YOU TO GO ON HIS SIDE!!" Mabel was crying out,
"WE'RE TWINS, YOUR SUPPOSE TO TRUST ME AND BE ON MY SIDE BUT YOU GO TO THE DEMON WHL STARTED IT ALL!!!"
Mabel felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked back to see Ford, still holding Pacifica.
"Mabel this isn't your brother."
Mabel looked at Dipper and back at Ford.
"Would you like to tell her the GRAND DECISION YOU!! MADE TWO MONTHS AGO!?!?" His voice was laced in anger.
Dipper stiffened, he looked back at Bill, he seemed to be trying to hold himself back, seeming as if the words hurt more going towards Dipper than they do to him.
"Mabel." Ford brought his attention back.
"Your brother is a demon." Ford said calmly.
Mabel looked at Dipper, "why?"
She started walking towards Dipper,
"WHY?!?" her tears streaming down her face once more.
"WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THE SIDE OF EVIL THE SIDE THAT HAS A DEMON IN IT!?!"
"BECAUSE I MADE A DEAL AND VOW!!"
Dipper was getting frustrated,
WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST LISTEN!
"A vow?" Mabel froze. She looked at Bill and Dipper, looking down on the ring on Dippers finger.
"You married our enemy?" Dipper felt like he betrayed his whole family.
He probably did.
"Mabel-"
"After everything we have done together," her voice interrupted him once more, "after everything WE'VE BEEN THROUGH," her voice getting louder. "WHAT HAS BILL DONE TO MAKE YOU GO TO HIS SIDE HUH?? WE HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU!?!?"
"MABEL HE SAVED ME!" Dipper had enough.
He knew in their eyes it looked wrong.
But if they weren't going to listen, why should he care in the end.
"MABEL I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF BILL HADN'T SAVE ME!"
Her face was surprised and confused soon Dipper heard Ford yell, seeing Pacifica run towards them. She looked at Dipper and he simply just tilted his head towards the direction of Bill. She did as told and stood next to the demon.
Mabel looked at Paz, Bill than looked at him.
"Why did you come."
Dipper was surprised, but answered her question,
"We simply want this to end."
"No,"