Chapter 17 Short Story

"Ford the hell are you doing?!"

Stan was standing in the doorway, not allowing his brother to exit the Mystery Shack.
"I need to find them. And all the others, that I must need to remind you, YOU summoned!"
Ford had a bag over his shoulders, his old attire gone and replaced with the one he wore when he came out of the portal.
"Ford, listen. I wanted to bring Bill back for Dipper, OUR nephew, OUR family!"
"I don't care! You brought back a demon, and many others and who the hell knows where they have been summoned!!"
Stan was still standing.
"Sixter come on, you saw how Dipper acted after everything, deep down you know he IS fami-"
Ford punched Stan, he wasn't expecting it but still stood his ground.
"He isn't family, not to me anymore Stanley."
"Ford I'm not letting you leave this place, I'm not letting you hurt our family."
Another punch.
"Ford pl-"
Tackled to the ground.
Stanley started fighting back, trying to pin him down.
"FORD IM NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS!"
A punch and a kick from Ford.
"WHEN HAVE YOU EVER CARED ABOUT FAMILY HUH!? ANWSER MY QUESTION STANLEY!" Ford was pinned down by Stan but took the chance when Stan weakened his grip.
He had Stan down.
"Ford as long as I'm still here I won't let you find them or hurt them!"
Another punch. Breaking Stan's nose.
"Ford-"
Punch.
"-Please."
Punch.
"Hey Mr. Pines! Soos was asking-"
Ford turned around seeing the red head standing at the door, a face of shock taking her face.
Ford swiftly got the gun that was on his belt.

The memory gun.

(How much anxiety can I put in one by leaving it there? Who knows! But what I do know is that you very much hate me right now...Iuv you to my little demons. But I need this here for story plot. Thank you.
And good day/night my little demons of the night!)