Chapter 11 • Hello, love •

"Pinetree!" Dipper froze, no one called him that, no one did. Except.
He saw a figure running towards him and felt the air hitting him as if something ran pass him.
He opened his eyes to see nothing, what had happened?
He looked around, nothing.
He wasn't there.
He isn't there to call him that name anymore.
Dipper slid down a tree, he felt like his world collapsed again.
He felt tears start blooming in his eyes, slowly streaming down his face. It felt so real.
Why would his mind do that to him.
He felt darkness consume him, if he dies. What will be left for him here, except Pacifica. If only the others would listen.
Soon blackness taking over.
-_-_-_-_-_-_
Dipper's eyes fluttered open to the sound of birds chirping. He looked at his surroundings to find himself in a different place than before.
A room?
"Ah i see your awake young pup." Dipper looked around to see a man sitting down on a chair.
Dipper froze lifting up his hand lighting that red flame once more.
"No need to worry pup, I mean no harm."
Dipper saw the cup of water on the table and felt his throat ace for it.
The man noticed and handed him the cup.
Dipper grabbed it with the other hand and drank it all.
"My name is Zanthian, call me Zane. What is yours?"
Dipper looked around the room. He scanned the area for any traps to find none.
He didn't need to think to answer,
"Alcor. Alcor D. Repihc "
The man hummed,
"Well, Alcor, what brought you that deep into the woods?" 
Dipper was than reminded of what happened, of what he saw, the name he supposedly heard.
It hit him like a bullet right in the heart.
The man noticed how his expression went to pain.
"Oh" the the white haired man stated.
"Was she your wife?" Dipper looked up,
"He, he was my everything." Dipper spoke quietly.
"He, you say?" Dipper nodded.
"Was his name Bill?" Dipper froze, he looked up. "How, how do you that."
The man looked shocked.
The man simply got up and grabbed something from the table,
"A young man, seems to have a flame like yours but blue, he says he needs to get in, but can't because of the barrier that holds us all in." Dipper looked at the notes he had taken of the barrier. How it worked and test trials on how to remove it.
"He says that his 'pinetree' was inside the barrier and asked if I've seen him."
Dipper looked up, "did he describe me?"
The albino man looked out the window, "yes, he did, but he said it in a way i didn't know how you looked!" The man put his arms up exaggerating.
"But he did give me a good detail, that his Pinetree would be wearing a golden ring with the words 'Even after death, will our love live.'"
Dipper smiled that was him, that was his demon.
Zane looked down at the brunette, "you were also near the barrier, I had to carry you hear and noticed the ring."
Dipper was looking through the notes once more until he stumbled upon a picture of what seemed as an analysis of Bill's form.
But there he saw the photo of Bill sitting on the ground, criss cross.
His smile was back, he felt as if hope had hit him.
"Where do you two meet?"
Zane looked at Dipper and smiled softly.
"Near where you were, that's how i found you, I went to see him about a different plan."
Dipper smiled, he didn't imagine it. He was there. He was so close to him.
"I-I want to see him, please I need to..."
Dipper looked up at the two yellow eyes starring back at him.
"Of course young pup."
Dipper was startled by the sound of barking.
"Don't be frightened. That's just Kosmo."
Soon a large wolf like dog walked in, it's black fur swaying side to side.
"She's a Stargem. In my culture they bring good luck and are easily found, but just as easily taken cared of and loved."
Dipper starred at the wolf, blue lines circling around its body, yellow eyes starring back.
"She is lovely but-"
Small barking was heard once more and 5 little wolves ran towards the larger one, presumably the mother.
Dipper stared at the cubs and the mother, Zane looked at Dipper and than the pups.
"How about you keep one? For good luck." Dipper looked back up, "oh no I'm sorry but I can't keep such a large animal-"
"Don't worry they are called Stargems for a reason pup." He took out a necklace with an empty spot messing,
"Lucinia, come here girl."
Soon Dipper saw the big wolf glow soon shrinking and form into a small butterfly. He starred in aww as the small creature flapped it's wings and sat on the missing piece of the necklace, seeing the wings starting hardening into a stone like texture.
"See little pup, they are perfect and it seems you need the luck at the moment."
Dipper looked up at the albino, "thank you."
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
It had been a few minutes, Zane and Dipper were walking through the forest to the their location.
Soon they made it to the same place where Dipper was found.
The brunette looked around, seeing nobody.
"Zane, why-why do I have a bad fe-"
"Pinetree,"
The boy froze, he looked at his surroundings, seeing nothing.
Zane took his hand and pushed him forward into a tree.
Dipper closed his eyes ready for impact but nothing came. He opened his eyes to see he was on the other side of the tree.
"What?"
"A cloaking spell I used to hide your lover and me from doing our research."
Dipper looked around, seeing nobody still.
"Hello, love."
The brunette looked up.