Chapter 9 • Entries •

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
.....ppls actually read this.....but umm back to story!! Thank you!!!
Also I haven't said this in a while soooo
HAVE A SCARY NIGHT AND DONT LET THE DEMONS BITE!!!
AND
ENJOY
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A two months has passed.
Mabel had read all the entries to the journal, she has lied to Dipper about the location of the journals but he seemed to know, he just didn't seem to care. That's been happening a lot lately, Dipper not caring.
It worried Mabel but reading every entire of the first month. What feeling would be left in him.

"5/17/17
A GemShaper, one of the elves were kind enough to give me one. When touched it's suppose to form the thing you love most.
It formed him, a small statue of him. It sits with me as if he really was watching me. Taking care of me. Im suppose to burn it to make a wish come true. It's not as powerful as a time wish. And I don't want to see him burn again."
Mabel flipped a few pages,
"5/25/17
Pacifica says I'm doing better, probably cause I can't lie to her. I haven't eaten for, 2 days and so far I've collected many charms. I'm stilling looking for my goal, and I'm not stopping until I find it."

Mabel had flipped through all the entries, read them, analyzed them, everything.
He never talks about his family, just Pacifica and Bill.
Sometimes he talks about creatures and potions he made. Sometimes he writes these little chants on the side of the paper.
As Mabel kept reading page after page she didn't notice the male brunette walk into the kitchen, his stomach grumbling grabbing her attention.
"Dipper," her voice quiet, He tensed at his name.
Slowly turning around, "thought no one was home, I'll go back now."
"Wait!" Mabel got up from the couch and ran, grabbing to Dipper's hand.
"Dipper please talk to us," she spoke, "we miss our Dipper-"
"Stop." His voice stopped her.
His breathing quickened, and he tried taking her hands off him, "please," his voice sounded broken.
Mabel let go of him, he simply just ran back to his room. Mabel standing there, hurt, regret, and determination filling her mind.
She will cheer Dipper up. Without Bill being there, without anybody's help but her own.
As she ran towards her room she passed by Stan.
"Hey Grunkle Stan! What's in the bag?"
Stan seemed to tense, "oh its filled with metal scraps for Ford I found."
Mabel looked at her Grunkle puzzling but continued her way upstairs.
Stan heard the slam of the door signaling him it's safe, his plan can go into action.
Stan walked out the shack, the rusty bag hitting his back. When he made it to the forest far enough, he took out everything from the bag.
A spray can
Candles
A picture of someone he hated
A marker
And a piece of cloth
Taking out the notes he took from Ford.
"This has gone for to damn long." Determination filling his voice.
Setting up the ritual he crossed out the eyes of a picture of himself. Taking out a piece of cloth he cut off a  sleeve.
Soon taking out Ford's notes and reading what was said.
Sadly not working the first time he tried again, until he thinks he got the words right.
The moon crept up, the sun going into its own slumber. Stan gave up and walked back to the shack. There he saw Mabel speaking with Ford, "Stanley, where were you?"
Stan looked at Ford,
"Just outside."
"Really?"
"Yup." Stan was tired, he walked to the couch and sat down.
Only a bit more and he can try again tomorrow.
The time slipping by, Mabel getting tired falling asleep on her bed, Stan falling asleep on the couch and Ford walking into the kitchen to make more coffee. The sudden noise of footsteps taking his attention. There he saw a shadow pass by soon hearing the door open and shut. He walked to the hallway, to the door and opened enough, he saw nobody and so just went back to the basement. His study to finding a way to get Dipper's...problem gone.