Chapter seven

It was earlier than Harry and Louis were use to but they had been awoken by a loud banging on the bedroom door. "What?" Louis asked angrily as he pulled the covers up to stop Niall from seeing himself and Harry naked.

Within a second Niall was standing at the foot of the bed with a panicked look on his face. "Ni, it's early what do you want?" Harry said in a tight voice looking up to the Irish boy.

"How did you two cover up hickies when we were in the band?" He wined rubbing his forehead slightly. Louis and Harry both shot up to get a closer look at the love bites.

Harry and Louis had heard the other two boys last night. It was louder than usual but they let it slide because they figured Niall and Liam had to suffer the same sounds on the tour bus. "Come closer." Louis chuckled as he pulled the boy to his side of the bed.

The blonde hair boy let out a slight whimper. The other two raised their eyebrows and widened there eyes in shock. "Shut up!" Niall huffed angrily. "Just fix the hickies!" He added.

"Babes if you are in that much pain just stay home. There is no way you can hide the face and sound we just heard." Harry laughed slightly burring his face in the crook of Louis neck, in attempts to hide it. "We May be gods at both sex and hiding it but we could never heal certain kinds of pain...it was always worth it though." He added, knowing it could only mean trouble for him.

"No, it's fine we can hid it. Just don't do it again before a performance." Louis said softly before shooting Harry a happy look.

"Oh yeah? What about all the times Harry was having trouble walking before performances?Or when Harry had white in his hair after Halloween? Or all the hickies you two had?" Niall said in a cheeky tone in response to Harry's comment.

"Okay, we won't help you then." Louis huffed pushing the boy away and pulling Harry into their usual spooning position.

Niall sighed angrily. "Please, Fine,I'm sorry."

"Follow me then." Louis said before grabbing Harry's oversized hoodie that was next to the bed and slipping it on to cover himself and dragging Niall into there bathroom.

Within ten minutes Louis had walked to the kitchen with Niall in toe, his neck now looking flawless. Harry was standing there like usual and Liam in his normal position. Liam let out a surprised gasp when he saw the boys neck. "Lou, you are really good. Where did you learn how to do that so good?"  He said pulling Niall into a hug.

Both Louis and Harry laughed loudly. "Do you think all those days Harry couldn't walk I hadn't left marks the night before?" Louis laughed before grabbing the cup of tea out of Harry's hands and mumbling a small thank you, replacing his words with a kiss.

"Dunno actually. I think, I always thought maybe you just didn't. to save having to explain them to management." Liam chuckled softly taking another bite from the avocado toast in front of him.

"Oh come on payno. I thought you were better than that lad." Louis huffed jokingly sitting down next to the boy. Liam sent him a confused look. "Trendiest food of all time." He groaned pointing to the plate.

"Leave him alone Lou!" Harry muttered angrily. It caused all the boys to look up to Harry.

"What's wrong with you?"Louis said in a confused matter as he looked to the boy that had been running his hand through his hair tightly.

"Nothing. I'm just tired and I'm stuck on what to write." He said softly as turned away from the stove with two plates. "It's fine. It's been a month since Freddie was here. Have you spoken to Briana?" He deadpanned in attempts to change the subject as he sat down across from his beloved.

"I'm trying baby but she keeps ignoring my calls." The shortest boy said sadly before shoving some cereal in his mouth.

Harry ran his hand over the back of Louis' hand. "I'm sorry love. Do you want to go over there?" He asked softly as pain laced his green eyes, much the same look as Louis blue eyes.

"You shouldn't have to deal with this. You are too good for me. Why are you with me?" Louis rebuked as he pulled his hand away from Harry slightly. "Why haven't you left me?" He snapped pushing Harry back slightly causing the taller almost fall out of his chair.

"Louis!" Liam yelled breaking up the argument. "Calm down lou. It's okay." He added softly as he stood up and walked closer to the boy. Out of everyone Liam handled Louis the best, it's the way it had always been.

The blue eyed boy dropped his head in his hands as Liam slowly rubbed his back. "Hey, I'm going to the shops. want to come with me?" Liam said in a soothing voice sending pleading looks for both Niall and Harry to leave. They both got the hint and slowly got up to leave. "Come on mate." Liam said in a encouraging tone.

***

"Where are we going li." Louis asked softly as his eyes began to dry. Louis knew they weren't going to the shops.

"I dunno. Wherever you want, I just knew you needed to get out of there before you said something you regret." The younger boy said softly as he drove through the empty back streets.

"Too late. I regret all of it." The blue eyed boy said sadly shaking his head as it hung low.

Liam felt terrible, he knew Louis didn't have control over it, he didn't know why but he knew he didn't have control of it. "I know you do. What's going on with you late? The episodes haven't been this bad in a while." He said softly.

Louis had explained before that sometimes, something came over him, where he just wanted to hurt everyone around him and he couldn't control it.

Louis just shrugged at Liam's comment. He didn't know either. "Do you think you should tell Harry? Maybe he can help. Or at least understand why you act that way." The boy suggested quietly.

The blue eyed boy huffed softly throwing his head back to the chair. "I don't even know whats wrong with me li! I don't want to unnecessarily worry him." He said sadly.

"I know, we will figure it out." Liam said as he reached over and rubbed Louis leg softly. 

"Shouldn't you get back to Niall, wont he be bored?" Louis hummed as Liam grew further from the home.

The other shot the shorter boy a confused look. "He has know Harry as long as he has known me." He laughed. "Plus He has to go do some interview, so he has probably left by now." He added softly. Then a comfortable silence slipped over the pair of best friends.

"I need to get help li. I need to find out what's wrong." Louis said simply. "Will you help me?" He added as he looked out the window as nerves ran through his body.

"Of course lou." Liam hummed happily.

♡♡♡
Ah the lilo friendship.