Chapter twenty five

Liam had a great day with Niall. They talked out all there differences and had decided Liam wasn't going to move in with the Irish lad but instead Niall was going to learn how Louis' disorder wasn't as dangerous as he had once thought. However, they both agreed Louis needed more time to cool off before Niall came barging in. That's how liam ended up at the familiar home.

So when he opened the front door and the first thing he heard was sobbing. His stomach churned and flipped around wildly. Much to his surprise when he walked into the living room it wasn't Louis he saw curled up on the couch crying. It was Harry. His long hair hanging around his shoulders as his knees hid his face.

Liam didn't even hesitate to pry Harry's head off his knees and on to his own broad shoulders. "What's wrong Haz?" Liam said comfortingly as he rubbed circles into the others back.

"He is getting bad again. It hurts. It hurts so bad Liam. He won't even let me touch his waist. He can barely eat half a serving. Then when I tried to talk to him about it he had an episode." Harry cried. His voice now horse and weak. "I don't know if I can save him again." He admitted hopelessly. "I can't-" he sobbed only to be shushed by Liam.

Liam just squeezed the boy tighter. "We have done it before, we can do it again." He said sincerely.

"No liam. You don't understand!" Harry croaked. "This time next year his mum won't be here. He feels like he has to protect his sisters because when he looks away for two seconds one of them gets roofied and the other is getting told to kill them selves. So then the rest of his issues don't look that big to him so he is just going to let them manifest." Harry cried as he curled back into himself.

"Did he tell you what happened at jays?" Liam asked sheepishly. Harry just looked at him with confusion. Liam held the taller boy tighter at the thought of telling him. "According to Lottie, he barely ate and when he did he would purge. Then apparently he had three bad episodes, one time he walked out of the house and started screaming, the other times he broke a plate and cussed jay out whilst hitting himself." He recalled from the conversation with Lottie.

"Why didn't he tell me?" Harry growled to himself. He knew he should have pressed him further on it. He was just glad Liam found out before it could get any worse.

"We will have to talk to him. Do you want me to do it? You have been through a lot today and he clearly is concerned about you knowing." Liam suggested.

Harry thought over it for a moment. Liam did have a point and Harry wasn't sure if he could talk to louis at the moment without yelling at him. He knew Liam would talk to him gently and look after him. "Yeah, I think it's best if you go." Harry decide, his voice barely breaking a whisper.

- - -

The Wolverhampton boy ended up exactly where he knew Louis would be. He had always had this spot. Nobody knew why he picked it but they know fans hadn't found it yet. It was this old cafe at the back of some park. The first person that found it was actually zyan. One day he just spotted Louis' car there. The Bradford boy went to investigate, he found Louis in tears after Harry and him had some fight. Ever since then if he has been upset that's where they find him.

To absolutely no shock when Liam walked into the cafe he saw Louis sitting in the back booth with his head down on the table and a coffee sitting beside him. "You feeling any better?" Liam asked softly to not startle the boy.

Louis looked up slowly knowing it was going to be Liam. The blue eyed boy had now blood shot eyes accompanied by blotchy cheeks. "Did Harry send you?" He asked in a raspy voice.

Liam mentally laughed at the comment. Why else would he randomly show up to Louis' spot? "Not exactly but I found him crying and I figured you wouldn't be doing too great either." Liam hummed as he sat down on the metal chair beside Louis. Louis' head just fell back down into his arms as if he were willing the world away. "Hey, what's wrong? Talk to me." Liam urged sadly as he stroked the smaller boys back in comfort.

Louis didn't move but he heard every word Liam said. He wasn't really sure how to answer, in reality he had it great, he was rich and famous but all that meant nothing without his mum. "I'm just tired of all this li. I'm so sick of this borderline personality disorder, I want my mum to just be healthy again, I want to stop hurting Harry, I don't want people to fear me, I don't want my sisters hurt, I'm sick of not being able to see my kid. I'm sick of all of it." He sobbed into his arms. Liam wasn't stupid, he knew Louis was tired of all of it, he just need Louis to confirm it.

What the worst part of if all was the fact nobody could fix those things. Liam just wrapped his arms around Louis, it was awkward position. "I know you are tired but you will get through it lou." Liam reassured the blue eyed boy. "I do also have to talk to you about something." The Wolverhampton boy said with extreme caution in his voice.

The Doncaster boy looked up from his arms. He knew that tone in Liam's voice meant it was serious. "Did you have any episodes when you stayed with your mum the other week?" Liam questioned "Please be honest." He added, hoping it would get through to Louis and he would tell the truth.

"I had a few. They were bad. there was only one I managed to get outside. The others someone had to take the back lash. Why are you asking though?" Louis said softly barely looking at Liam throughout.

Liam decided if Louis was going to tell the truth so was he. "Lottie told me and when I asked Harry he said you only had one. I needed to know the truth." Liam shrugged as if it were nothing.

The other boy just angrily ran a hand over his face as he mumbled a small 'fuck'. Liam sent him a worried glance. He hated seeing Louis so down in his emotions. He knew right now louis' head was a mess and there was no point in pressing him on it. "I remember I use to tell him the way he laid on his fucking bed made him look like the most beautiful fucking boy and then boom I fucking broke his heart time and time again because I can't fucking handle it!" The Doncaster boy groaned as he pulled at his own hair. It was a self harming behaviour. He was doing so he felt the pain. Liam knew this and quickly pulled Louis' hands away from his hair.

Liam just sat there helplessly as he watched Louis tense up and being to cry again. The Wolverhampton boy didn't care if people were staring he wasn't going to discipline the boy for his mental illness.

Louis' soft sobs eventually slowed and his tense muscles softened. Liam knew he would need comfort once he came back down from his episode so he just pulled the boy into his arms. "It's okay." The younger boy hummed softly to the boy in his arms. "It's okay, I've got you." He soothed.

***
Happy Sunday : )
Leave comments < 3