Chapter twenty eight

Thank you so so much for 1k reads :)
***

"Lou, you okay?" Liam asked gently. It was now early morning and Harry dragged them both out of bed to make breakfast. Louis was currently sitting with a mug of tea held tightly in his hands.

The boy shook his head lightly and looked up from where his eyes were focused. "Yeah, why?" He asked innocently.

Both Harry and Liam shared a sad look. "You were shaking, love." Harry informed walking over to the smaller boy and taking him into his arms.

"Oh." Louis' hummed as if it was a shock to him. "Didn't notice." He added after Harry let go off him to walk over to the bench.

The taller boy grabbed the bowl of granola with fruit stirred through it. Louis tensed at the sight of the meal. "I can't Hazza." He chocked as a look of panic spread over his face.

"Just eat what you can." Harry said softly. He didn't want Louis to feel pressured but he had to eat.

Louis shook his head again with his eyes looking as if he was a deer in headlights. "No, I can't do it. Fuck!" He said softly as tears threatened to leave his eyes.

Liam -who hadn't said anything the whole time, he was  instead just starring down to his feet- left the room. They knew he was crying but Liam being Liam he was going to be too proud to admit it. All the boys use to get like that it would always be after they saw him refusing to eat something, when they would find him purging or when they would see him stand up too quickly and have a dizzy spell. Sometimes it was out of frustration, sometimes it was out of sadness, most of the time it was sadness.

They would usually find Zayn crying when Louis just couldn't eat a meal. they often found Niall crying when Louis didn't have enough energy to kick a ball around. Harry cried the most about it because he was closest to it but as the absolute opposite they never found Liam crying. So when Liam did cry they knew it was serious.

"Hey, okay, it's alright, don't get too upset." Harry said comfortingly as he began to rock the boy back and forth.

The teary eyed boy just pushed Harry off him. "No, it's not alright. I can't even fucking eat like a normal person. I just want to be normal so bad." He sobbed. "I want all the shaking and the appointments and the throwing up and the outbursts to stop." Louis cried but it sounded more like a plea over anything. "Please make it stop Harry." That's what broke Harry's heart because he knew was doing everything in his power to stop all the crappy things Louis was talking about. No matter how much he wanted to help Louis there was nothing more he could do.

"Darling, just hold on. It will get better. I promise. It will never be gone but it will get easier." Harry said soothingly as he ran his hands through Louis' hair. Harry was holding Louis as tight as he possibly could, hoping somehow, some way it would take the pain away from him. "How 'bout you go shower, then we can go do something." Harry suggested which Louis easily agreed to.

The now short haired Harry followed Louis upstairs as well. He knew he had to talk to Liam about this. He softly knocked on the white door to only hear a croaky "yeah." From Liam.

Harry slipped into the room shutting the door very closely behind himself. Liam had stopped crying but it was more than evident he had been. The older boy was sprawled out on the bed looking up to the white ceiling "You okay?" Harry asked simply awkwardly standing at the end of them bed.

Liam quickly sat up making room for Harry to sit down. The youngest sat down on the unmade bed. "Yeah. Just haven't seen him do that in a while. It just kind of hit me how bad it is." Liam admitted truthfully. "I don't know what I'm going to do when you are gone." He added under his breath.

The truth was Harry was very much considering pulling out of the movie. He had to leave for a week and he wasn't sure if it would give him a bad wrap but it didn't really matter, Louis was more important. He figured he could arrange to come home every two weeks just to see Louis for a night, so Liam could relax.

"Do you want me to drop the movie, because I can." Harry stuttered quickly looking over to Liam with his eyebrows knitted in concern.

Liam let out a small chuckle as he shook his head. "No, Haz. I will manage." He reassured the boy with a tight smile on his face. It made him look very uncertain, mostly because he was. "Just go spend as much time as you can with him." Liam nodded as he indicated the water of the shower had been turned off.

- - -

Louis drove down an empty street as soft music hummed out over the radio. "I'm thinking ice skating date." Louis said suddenly. The whole car ride there had been a wall between them, in a way. It was just awkward.

Harry smiled softly grabbing Louis' smaller hand. "I told you I'm happy to do whatever you want." He said contently.

"Ice skating it is." Louis chuckled as he looked for the turn off. Then the car went back to silence. However this time it was a lot more comfortable.

- - -

"How the fuck did they even see us?" Louis groaned. His head was in Harry's lap as he scrolled through Twitter that was now flooded with a few pictures of him and Harry walking out of the ice rink hand in hand. "We didn't even see them!" He added with frustration knotting his voice.

Harry brushed his hands through Louis' hair trying to comfort him. "Hey, don't get so worked up. It's just paps Lou." Harry said softly wondering why the boy was so worked up about the pictures.

"You don't get it Harry, I look terrible." Louis huffed as he sat up wrapping his arms around himself. The small boy could practically see the comments rolling in now.

Ew Louis really should look into a diet!

If the small one is going to be fat at least try and hide it lol

Wow Harry could do so much better : (

This makes me want to wash my eyes out with soap !!!

Worst member of one direction

"Love, you look better than okay!" Harry argued trying to pull the other into a hug only to be swatted away. "See look at the reply's : first time we have seen them out as an official couple, so cute, so proud of them, Louis' looking hot, Harry is so lucky." Harry read as he looked over Louis shoulder glancing at the tweets. "I am very lucky." He added trying to get Louis to look at him.

However the sweet words didn't subside the tears and anxiety over the situation. " I shouldn't care what people think, I really shouldn't, I should just be happy I get to be with you publicly." Louis groaned ripping himself of the younger boy.

"It's okay, darling. You don't have to explain everything to me. I get it." Harry said lovingly as he brought the shorter man back into his arms. "Just know, you will always be perfect to me." He mumbled into the soft head of hair.

"Thank you." Louis sniffed cuddling back up to the other.

***
This chapter is kind of short but the next two are lots longer than what I'd usually write