Chapter nineteen

"Baby! I'm home." Called the cheery voice from the front door. The small foot steps approached closer and closer to the kitchen.

His nimble fingers pushed the half closed door open to see his stunning husband with his back pressed to the counter top. Louis practically squeaked as he ran to Harry so he could lean up to kiss him. "I missed you so much." He hummed placing another longing kiss onto Harry's soft lips.

Harry just kissed back and held Louis close, he seemed happy, Harry didn't want to ruin that in any way. "I can tell." The taller boy laughed. Louis raised his eyebrows looking like he was being challenged. "I missed you too." Harry laughed before kissing the smaller man.

They both forgot how good kissing each other felt. Now, it was as if they had been starved of air for years and kissing was the only the way to breath.

After a moment of perfect bliss Harry began to let out small laughs against the others. Louis almost instantaneously pulled away. "What?what are you laughin' at?" He asked sassily.

"You are just so happy. I didn't really expect that." Harry admitted softly pulling the other in tighter.

Louis sighed looking away for a moment. "I know neither did I but one, I'm still in brother mode and two, my mum is going to get better, I just have a gut feeling." Louis said with determination clear.

It always made Harry smile when Louis showed he had a positive outlook on something because it wasn't always that way. He knew it was something Louis had been working on. Harry smiled at him in some sort of agreement. "And you're sisters?" Harry asked sadly.

"They..." Louis paused in search of words. "They are upset and scared. We are going to have to help out my mum with them, I know they have mark but I just need to help as well. Each of them cried themselves to sleep at least once in my arms, that really fucked me up. I hate seeing them upset." He deadpanned as he stared past Harry's green eyes. "But, lets not dwell on it. Where is Liam?" Louis asked innocently.

Harry didn't want to tell him where Liam was because Niall was where Liam was and he didn't know if Louis was ready for that. "He's not here." Harry tried to lie but Louis very clearly saw through.

"You 'ave alway been a shit lair. I saw his car outside." Louis said beginning to sound annoyed. "What aren't you telling me?" Louis asked backing away from Harry.

Louis just shook his head when Harry didn't answer and walked towards the television room where he heard fifa quietly being played. Harry followed quickly behind him not knowing how he'd react to Niall bring there. Niall hadn't left the house since he got there a week ago.

It was all too late however, Louis opened the door. His face visibly dropped when his eyes landed on Niall. Liam just shrugged off a "hey lou" as he continued playing. Niall was also frozen as ice, looking to Liam for help.

Harry just quickly collected Louis in his arms and pulled him in as tight as possible to his chest walking back to the kitchen. As soon as he pulled away from the Doncaster boy he noticed he was shaking slightly. Harry delicately traced the others cheekbone with his hand only for it to be hit off. "Fuck off Harry!" Louis yelled before storming out of the kitchen. Harry braced for the front door that was about to slammed shut. Right on call, the front door slammed shut.

Not even a moment later liam was in front of Harry and Niall not far behind. "Don't worry it isn't your fault, he is just stressed. It happens sometimes." Harry said softly, trying to make the pain evident in his voice invisible.

"Do you want me to find him?" Liam asked softly. He could tell Harry was just moments away from breaking. Harry just shook his head. "Harry" Liam just sighed in a concerned way.

Liam attempted to hug the youngest but was quickly shoved off. "I'm fine Liam." He huffed backing away a bit. "I have to get use to it at some point." He added rubbing his face.

Liam's eye brows were furrowed as he kept his eyes on a tearful Harry. "I know but that doesn't mean you have to be use to it now." Liam said soothingly. "Do you want me to go find him?" Liam asked again.

"No, I'll go." Harry hummed pushing his hand over his face again.

After Harry had walked out of the room Liam turned back to Niall. "I think it's best if you go home." He said softly pulling his arms around the others waist.

"Why?" Niall asked as if it where a shocking statement.

"Ni, you know why." Liam huffed softly.

Niall thought Liam looked instantly more tired after Louis freak out. He hated seeing Liam like this. Sure, he got it, Louis couldn't control it but it was unhealthy for Liam to be in that house. "At least come home with me." Niall pleaded. He didn't want Liam to be so stressed and he was only getting more stressed in that house.

"Niall." Liam warned beginning to catch onto the plan. "You know I can't." Liam added.

"Why? That's was intense and you are stressed. Harry and Louis will last without you for one day." He huffed pulling away from Liam, beginning to get angry.

"Not this again, please." Liam said sternly.

"It's obvious! He is dangerous!" Niall finally yelled, his face starting to turn red.

"He is not fucking dangerous! For fucks sake Niall, stop saying it! Last time you said that he relapsed with his eating disorder and didn't get out of bed for weeks!You don't know what the fuck you are talking about! You don't give a shit about him because if you did you would realise this isn't easy for him either and he can't bloody control it! He has so much shit going on right now, we need to support him not make it worse!" Liam screamed only getting angrier by the minute. By the time he was finished his face was a burning red and tears where threatening to leave his eyes.

"So we are over?" Niall asked simply seeming unfazed by the whole argument.

"No, of course not. Not every time we argue it means it's the end of the relationship." Liam groaned pushing his hands through his hair. "But, I do think we need some time." He added almost to himself.

Liam could tell the other was fighting back tears. "Hey, come here." Liam said softly pulling the boy into a hug.

Niall instantly buried his head into Liam's chest. "I just hate seeing you like this. You seem so stressed." Niall sobbed gently. "And I hate seeing Louis like that." He added sheepishly.

Liam just continued to hug the boy. "I know it's hard but it's getting easier with his meds and going to a therapist." He paused for a moment. "Ni you know I love you but I can't have you saying he is dangerous and if that means you need to spend time away from the house so you can understand that, we need to do that." He added truthfully.

Niall just nodded his head. Liam wasn't sure what part Niall was agreeing with but he was glad he was being heard. "I was scared at first. Then I did a shit tone of research to see what I could do to help him. That made it easier. Then it was also helped that I was always the one that could ground him again bringing him down from whatever hell is happening in his head." Liam rambled softly.

"But what happened to you only staying here for a few months so you could get the drinking under control and then moving out?" Niall asked sadly.

"That planned changed along time ago. I can't leave Harry with him until he is settled with the medication. Plus do you really think my drinking is under control?" Liam laughed slightly to ignore the pain in his chest.

Niall pulled away quickly and looked up to Liam. "I thought you were getting better." Niall whined softly.

"I am getting better but I'm not better. I'm not sure if I will ever be. It's really hard." He hummed truthfully as he ran his hand over Niall's shoulder.

Niall rubbed over his eyes to clear them of tears and then just nodded. "Yeah, I know. I think I should go." The blonde sighed.

***
Did you watch the livestream. I did. It was 10/10. The mural is gorgeous

I'm so proud of him.