Chapter eight

Harry had received a message from Liam that's said "go easy on him." Of course it confused him but he tried to ignore it, he figured he'd understand soon enough.

There was a slight sting in his heart from the words Louis had said. Why didn't he understand that Harry wanted him because he was perfect.

After a few minutes of thinking Harry heard the bedroom door open. He whipped his head towards the door. It revealed a sad looking Louis. His eyes were red and puffy. He somehow managed to look smaller than usual as his whole body trembled slightly.

The younger boy opened his arms widely to hug the other boy close to his body. Hoping to make him feel comforted. "Come 'ere love." He said in a hushed tone.

The blue eyed boy ran his small hands through his messy hair, that still managed to look perfect to Harry. Then the boy hesitantly walked over to the bed letting himself fall into the taller boys arms.

"I'm sorry." Louis said through new sobs. "There is something wrong with me." He added softly.

"Lou, there isn't an-" He was cut of by Louis thick accent.

"'ust listen Harry." Louis huffed waiting for a moment to make sure Harry was quite. "Sometimes, I get angry and all I want to do is hurt everyone but I don't actually mean it and I don't know how to control it. I need help to figure it out." He added softly. "I need to find help. I'm going to find help." The Doncaster boy corrected quickly.

"Okay. I will do whatever it's takes for you to find out what's wrong." He said softly as he pulled the boy closer to his chest. "I'm really proud of you Lou." Harry hummed happily.

"I can't keep hurting you." He said softly before drifting into a sweet sleep.

***

"Is he okay?" Liam hummed as Harry walked into the kitchen as the mid afternoon air blew in through the window. "Did he tell you?" He added softly looking up from his phone.

The long haired boy just nodded slightly. "How long 'ave you known for?" He asked softly as he sat down next to Liam at the kitchen table. Harry felt a bit of sadness to the fact he told Liam first but he understood.

"Since his break down. I asked him to explain why he did what he did, he just kept saying he regrets all of it. then he finally told me that he couldn't control it. Ever since then I've been trying to get him to accept help but he refused to even think about it until today." Liam deadpanned as he reflected on that night.

***

"What the fuck Louis! Harry is heart broken, where have you been? How did you get my car and why the fuck did you smash it!" Liam yelled with pure anger in his voice as he paced his hotel room. The Doncaster boy was sitting on the couch, tears streaming down his face. He looked...well...broken.

"I told you Liam. I regret it! All of it! Why I left Harry sitting there, I don't know! Why I walked into that bar, I don't know! Why I left with that girl, I don't know!" Louis panted through out his hysterical sobs as the taste of the salty tears ran into his mouth.

"So you left here in my car to go get smashed? And what do you mean left with that girl!" Liam bellowed trying to stop himself from absolutely exploding.

He felt terrible for Harry. Did Louis just admit he cheated on him? How the fuck could Louis do that to him? He didn't have answers to all those questions but he knew Harry would be heart broken.

Liam snapped out of his thoughts to realise Louis still was silently sobbing. "Louis! Did you cheat on Harry?" He knew by this time Harry was sobbing to Niall in a room a few doors down. Liam wanted to protect them but he knew he couldn't protect him from all of this.

"Louis!" Yelled louder than before making the skinny boy flinch in anticipation. Liam let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding in returning his voice to a simple tone. "Did you cheat on him?"

Louis just nodded.

Liam wanted to punch him but he knew he needed to hear why he did it. "Why would you do that to him?" He asked sadly as he flopped onto the bed across from the boy.

"I don't know. I regret it. I regret all of it so, so much. Some times I just want to hurt everyone and anyone. I can't control it. Trust me, I've tried." The blue eyed boy mumbled. Liam could tell it was genuine but he needed time to think of what to do.

"Okay. Just go to the tour bus. Give me your phone. You are not to talk to Harry!" The taller boy urged as he began to push the other towards the exit of the room.

After Louis had left Liam let a few tears slip down his face. He couldn't help it. His heart ached on behalf of Harry and Louis.

The phone began to buzz from the other side of the room. Liam reluctantly walked over to where it was charging and picked up. "Li?" The voice said in a thick Irish accent.

"Yeah. Tell Harry, Louis is okay. I just think they should not talk until-" Liam left out a soft sob, quickly muffling it and continuing. "Until the morning or when I'm there."

"Are you crying?" Niall his voice softer and more comforting then before.

"No, I'm fine. Louis just really fucked this one up. I don't know if they can get past it." Liam said trying to hide the obvious sounds of sadness. There was a long silence, maybe awkwardness, maybe confusion, maybe sadness. "Lou cheated on him."

***

"God Li. You're such a good friend." Harry said gently taking the boy into his embrace.

Harry was so fucking thankful for Liam. Without Liam Harry never would have forgiven Louis for cheating on him, he never would've understood why Louis acted they way he did. But Harry also knew that Louis would have been more great full for Liam.

The new silence was interrupted by the click of the front door and a new pair of footsteps coming closer to the kitchen. Surely enough it was the Irish lad that Liam had fallen head over hills for.

Liam rushed over to the boy collecting him in his tattooed arms making Niall wrap his legs around the boys defined stomach. "Hey kitten." Liam purred into the boys ear before kissing him passionately.

"Hey daddy." Niall hummed back a little too loudly.

"No fucking way." Harry laughed making both the boys realise they had been caught. "Now it feels gross that we use to call you daddy direction." Harry said in a half disgusted voice.

"Please don't tell Lou." Liam huffed defeatedly as Niall hung his head low.

Harry giggled a small "sure." Before dropping the subject and moving on knowing the kink wouldn't stay a secret for long

♡♡♡
Double update week? I think yes