Chapter fourteen

The next morning was perfect. Louis woke up early, of course dragging Harry along with him to make breakfast. Louis didn't even want to get in the way so he just tried to make himself look busy but eventually, he couldn't ignore Harry's morning glow. "Hey beautiful." Harry hummed as Louis snaked his arms around Harry's waist.

"Hi baby boy." Louis chuckled as he nuzzled his head into Harry's neck. "Love you." He said happily before pulling him in tighter.

Harry noticed it. He noticed that the medication was working. Harry was happy that finally Louis didn't have to worry about his outbursts.

"I love you too." Harry giggled. He couldn't help it, Louis still gave him butterflies, after all the tears they had been together. "You feelin' hungry this mornin'?" The taller boy asked gently knowing the past few days Louis had been skipping meals. Sure, it worried Harry that Louis skips meals because he knows in the past he had a eating disorder but Harry was keeping it under control for him.

"Not really." Louis said simply as he swayed him and Harry slightly.

"Okay just make sure you have lunch." The younger boy warned. Louis knew why Harry was being so cautious. There was multiple times when Harry had found Louis over the toilet straight after a meal or not even eating.

Louis pulled Harry around in his arms so he could send him a glare. "Baby." He said warningly. Harry instantly tensed up, what if he was about to freak out? "Trust me, it's not happening again." Louis huffed but in a somewhat sad tone. "Thank you though. You keep an eye on me. I love you. Lord knows where I'd be without you." He added.

Dead. Harry thought. If Harry hadn't saved him from his eating disorder, dead. If Harry didn't make sure he got home every night after being drunk, dead. If Harry didn't take him back, dead.

Harry didn't say anything however, he just let a smile dance over his lips as he lent down to kiss him again. "Wanna go get your sisters. Breakie in nearly done." Harry hummed happily.

Within ten minutes both girls were sitting at the breakfast bar as the ate away at pancakes. Louis was happily sipping on a cup of tea as he sat across from the girls. "How'd you sleep?" He asked kindly.

"Well. Thank you." Daisy said laughing slightly. It's not like that hadn't noticed how quiet phoebe had been. It concerned Louis but he let it be, he'd talk her about it later.

"That's good. What do you want to do today?" Louis asked as Niall and Liam came into the kitchen, both silent. The Doncaster boy instantly noticed the large hickie on Niall's neck.

Both girls shrugged slightly. Louis quickly made his way over to the Irish lad grabbing him around the neck so he could whisper to him. "Good job at staying quiet but please go cover up the massive hickie." Louis laughed brushing over the mark with his thumb.

"Liam!" Niall groaned loudly picking up on what Louis was hinting. "I told you no marks." He huffed angrily as he stormed off to the room.

"'M sorry baby." Liam said sadly before quickly following him up the stairs.

"I think they are in a fight." Harry suggested softly as he walked over to the boy. "Heard Niall crying when I went to piss." He added as Louis took him into a tight embrace.

"I'll talk to him later."  Louis hummed sadly pecking Harry's lips.

"How bout we spend the day here and watch movies." The oldest boy suggested to his little sisters.  Everyone agreed happily.

***

It was mid day when Louis interrupted the movie to complain about his hunger. They all finally decided on pizza. Louis claimed he was too hungry to wait for delivery so he went to pick it up recruiting phoebe to go with him.

Once they were a fair distance from the house Louis finally brought up the subject. "You know I love you, right?" Louis said barely above a whisper. Phoebe just nodded. She was picking up on where the conversation was going. "And I'm always here for you, no matter what?" Phoebe nodded again.

"Look, It will get better. If anyone is the poster boy for that, it's me. A few years ago, I woke every day wanting to be dead. I had this thought embroidered in me that I needed to hurt. I thought the only way to like my body was to starve myself and anything I did eat I would throw up. I just need you to know that you shouldn't give up. I know I'm a shitty brother and I should see you more and I'm going to make an effort." The boy said trying to fight back tears. He just kept his head straight forward, knowing if he saw his he'd break.

"It's okay lou, you're busy." Phoebe said in a broken sob.

Louis shook his head gently. "Don't make excuses for me." He said as a few tears left his eyes. "Tell me why  they put you on the meds." He added.

Out of the corner of his eyes Louis could see phoebe was shaking slightly. She was having an anxiety attack. "I kept having anxiety attacks when I went to school and mum said I was really 'down' so she took me to a therapist and she just put me on the meds." She said as tears ran down her face.

Louis gently put his hand on her back soothing her as much as he could whilst driving. "Just breath." He hummed. "Are you having anxiety attacks because of the bullying?" He asked softly. The girl just nodded. It all made Louis heart break more than it already was. "I promise I will try as hard as I can to make it better." He added sadly.

When the got back to the house Niall and Liam were out of the front of the house. Liam looked madder than he ever had before and Niall was in tears, they looked like he was fighting them but they were spilling out no matter what. "God! I'm so dumb for thinking you loved me! You're saying your protecting me but I don't need it because he isn't a threat!" Liam yelled, you could hear the pure pain and sadness in his voice. There was a moment of silence as the pair noticed Louis' car was now in the driveway. "Just go. We can talk later." Liam said sadly before Niall turned on his heal to get in his car.

Liam didn't say anything to Louis, he simply went back into the house as he began to cry. Louis chose to ignore it until the girls were gone. As he walked into the house, the door left open. "Pizza!" He called out happily.

As Louis severed out the food Harry noticed he only got three plates. The long haired boy raised an eyebrow towards him. "'m not hungry." The boy hummed quietly. Harry still reached into the cupboard and got another plate however.

Louis shoved the piece of pizza down his throat quickly and then tried to rush off to the bathroom before Harry could see. As he reached the door Harry noticed "thirty minutes." He said simply making Louis groaned and sat back down.

***

Two hours later Louis was sitting out front of his mums house. He knew he had to talk to her about the fact phoebe was on medication but it didn't make it any less daunting. Eventually he got the courage to walk into the house behind his sisters.

"Mum!" He called out happily. A moment later she came out of the kitchen to embrace her baby in a hug. Louis accepted the hug, no matter how mad he was he still loved her.

After an exchange of small talk Louis finally brought it up. "I told you to tell me if the bullying was getting worse, and now I find out that phoebe is on Prozac?" He huffed sadly as he paced the kitchen.

"You were busy, Lou." Jay said simply.

Louis sighed as he rubbed his hands over his face roughly trying to keep his temper in line. "I-I know mum but I love them and I want to protect them." He said sadly.

♡ ♡ ♡

This chapter was shittttt
I brought in the eating disorder bc Louis did lose a whole bunch of weight when he got into one direction and zyan said that they starved them so is it completely impossible? Anyway that's just modest for u

What r Liam and Niall fighting abt hahah