Chapter twenty three

Tigger warning: mentions of rape and eating disorders

And on other new former one direction member, Niall Horan has been photographed cozying up with influencer suede brooks. This comes just weeks after horan was pictured making out with band mate Liam Payne. Niall confirmed relationship rumours with Liam a few days after they were spotted. So is the young couple already calling it quits or were we not supposed to see Niall with his arm around his new girl? Either way there is trouble in paradise.

Louis quickly hit off the television when the short segment was over. It wasn't what he expected to hear that morning but when he went to go wake up the girls Harry ran down the stairs is a hurry to tell the smaller boy before Liam found out. "Do you actually think anything is going on with this girl?" Louis groaned angrily as he turned back to Harry. "How do we tell Liam?" He added.

"I think we should just tell him and let him ask Niall. We don't have much of a right to ask Niall."Harry huffed walking back into the kitchen, Louis following closely behind him.

"Yeah, I guess." Louis sighed as he walked into the kitchen. The kitchen was filled with all four girls but most prominently, Lottie. The eldest had her head down on the table with her hood over her head.

Louis chuckled slightly at the sight remembering he wore a very similar look too often a few years ago. Louis couldn't feel an ounce of disappointment however because he knew he had done the same thing plenty of times at her age. "Want a painkiller?" He asked softly as he lent down beside the girl. She just nodded slightly. The blue eyed boy let out a small chuckle as grabbed them from the pantry. "'Ere baby." He said kindly as he passed them to her with a glass of water.

"Was it a good party at least?" Harry hummed in amusement after seeing the girls dark circles under eyes from day old makeup.

She shook her head after swallowing the pills. Louis became hyper aware of everything the girl was saying after that. "The guy that I was there with tried to roofie me but luckily one of my friends got me before he could do anything." She admitted sadly.

"What! Why didn't you tell me?" Louis huffed angrily. Harry quickly grabbed the others arm to keep him calm.

"You were asleep, I figured it could wait." She shrugged as if it was nothing.

Louis just walked over to the girl and pulled her into a hug. "Darling, that doesn't matter. I would have stayed up with you." He comforted.

For a while no one spoke and Louis just held her tightly. "Did you tell Liam, Lotts?" Harry chimed in. The movement the girl made was barely visible but it indicated a no.

"Lou, why don't you give this to Liam and I'll talk to her." Harry hummed gently not wanting Louis to lose his temper in front of his sisters. Shockingly, Louis looked up to see holding a mug of tea and pressed a kiss to lotties forehead before taking the mug.

To no shock when he got to Liam's door it was shut with sounds of faint crying coming from behind it. "Li it's me, can I come in?"Louis hummed after knocking gently.

When Louis walked in he saw Liam facing the wall with his arms tightly wrapped around himself. He knew. Louis didn't even hesitate to put down the mug and burrow his way up into Liam's arms.

Once Liam accepted the hug Louis began to rub circles on the others back. "Have you spoken to him?" Louis asked but had no response to. "You have to speak to me li." Louis encouraged.

"N-no I ha-haven't. I don-n't thi-think I can." The boy hiccuped trying curl into himself more but Louis being there made it impossible. However he liked having Louis there. He always found comfort in Louis.

"Yes, you can li. That's the only way you can find out the truth." The older boy said softly as he kept going with the relaxed movements on Liam's back.

Liam groaned angrily before sitting up in the king sized bed. "Fuck!" He said loudly as he banged the heel of his palm on his forehead. "I need a drink." The Wolverhampton boy groaned.

"Oi! No, Liam you have been going so well, don't waste it all on this. Go and talk to him." Louis urged firmly as he sat up beside Liam pulling his hands away from his head. That got Liam to stop hitting his head but it only made him sob more. "Come 'ere love." He comforted softly as he pulled Liam into an embrace.

It was odd seeing Liam be this vulnerable. Liam had always been the strong one. Always the one that was comforting whoever was homesick or just sick or going through a heart break. That was always Liam, so to see Liam being a sobbing mess was difficult. In a way Louis didn't know what to do, so he just latched onto the boy and kept him close know that's what works on Harry and his sisters.

After another twenty minutes of crying Louis had managed to calm Liam down enough to a point where he could drink his tea. "Take small sips, I don't want you to be sick." Louis hummed as he grabbed the tea from the bed side table. "Do you want something to eat?" Louis questioned kindly after Liam grabbed the mug.

Liam shook his head gently. "No. I think I'm just going to call Niall and then go from there." Liam said sadly.

Louis slowly got up and gave Liam a final squeeze. "Okay. I'll be downstairs if you need me. I love you." The small boy hummed and then let the other go.

Liam called a small "Love you Lou." As Louis left the room.

When Louis came back into the kitchen he saw everyone but lottie and Harry had left the room. All he wanted to do was crawl into his husbands arms and cry but he knew he had to be strong. However Harry seemed to read his mind and just enveloped Louis into a hug.

"How bad was it?" Harry asked softly as he drew small shapes on the others back.

"Bad." Louis answered sadly as he burrowed his head further into Harry. "I've never seen him like this Haz." He added remembering how Liam just sobbed into his arms.

After another moment of the warm embrace Harry turned around and grabbed a large bowl of yogurt and a mix of fruits. "Eat this love." He mumbled softly handing the bowl to Louis. The Doncaster boy watched the bowl as if it could kill him. "It is the vegan yogurt but it was that or avocado toast and I know you wouldn't want that." Harry chuckled as he tried to urge the bowl into the smaller boys hand.

"Baby, I can't eat that. Like I can't physically at that much." Louis said sounding as if he were on the brink of tears. Harry didn't want to think Louis was getting bad again but he clearly was. The Holmes chapel boy had no clue what to do.

Harry kissed Louis' temple softly. "Just eat what you can and we will go from there, okay?" The taller boy offered gently. After another moment Louis sighed and just took the bowl.

When he finally did sit down and started eating the yogurt Harry watched him like a hawk. Lottie was sitting there awkwardly, both Louis and Harry thought she was oblivious to the eating disorder but they were wrong, she knew exactly what was happening. "Haz please stop watching me." Louis mumbled taking another mouth full. Harry did as he was told and turned to pick up his own breakfast. "So, who's this guy I have to bash?" Louis asked seriously looking over to lottie.

"You are not bashing anyone." The girl laughed shaking her head. "He isn't a terrible person. He just made a mistake." She added in his defence.

Both of the boys were shocked she wasn't mad at him when they were both happy to go kill him. "Lottie, please hear me when I say this. What he did was not okay, no matter how nice he is." Harry said sadly as he figured out just how cruel the world was for someone to just accept that someone drugged them with intent of rape. "What would you have done if your friend didn't find you?" He asked nervously.

The girl just shrugged. "I dunno. It's easier not to think about." She decided. Louis and Harry both exchanged sad looks. This world was so fucked up.

***
So much in such a crappy chapter sorry :/