Chapter twenty nine

"Did it ever hurt?" Louis asked as he adjusted the computer so it was more comfortable on his lap. Harry had been filming for a week now and was missing Louis more than ever.

"What hurt?" Harry asked innocently as he pulled the chair in closer to the desk.

"When I was with her?" The oldest said simply. Harry knew that was a sign, louis had a bad day and ended up thinking about the fake relationships he was forced into.

If Harry was honest they hurt, they hurt a lot. He use to see headlines and even though he knew it was all fake he still felt a prang of jealousy and sadness run through him whenever he did see them. He also felt a lot of sadness to the fact Louis and him had to hide themselves just to appease management. "I knew it wasn't a choice but, yeah it hurt." Harry shrugged figuring it was easier if he didn't tell Louis how every time they went on a 'date' Harry would be in tears all night, usually with Liam, Niall or Zayn by his side. "But don't think about that now darling." Harry hummed happily looking at the slightly blurry screen. No matter how much Harry tried to suppress it there was one specific memory he had about that "relationship"

"What's Harry doing?" Zayn hummed in concern as they were all preparing to go to an award show. Louis was already off with his 'girlfriend' so they could show up together.

Liam was buttoning up his shirt as he walked out of the youngest boys room. "He isn't coming ." The Wolverhampton boy huffed as he tried to organise everything.

Truth was Harry had been a sobbing mess since Louis left. They all knew he wouldn't end up going but they had to try. "He has to come, he is the only one everyone likes." Zayn groaned as he pulled a pill bottle down from the cupboard. Liam's eyes saddened as he watched Zayn gulp down the medication for anxiety.

"You know everyone loves you." The other laughed. "Have you eaten today?" Liam questioned quickly as he pushed past the other noticing that you could feel the others ribs.

Zayn didn't answer but instead walked into Harry and Louis room to find Niall hopelessly rubbing Harry's back. "Ni, go get ready." Zayn said softly hinting at how the blonde haired boy was still in sweats.

Niall nodded and scurried out of the room. Even if Zayn didn't look it, he was a gentle person. The Bradford boy pulled the other into his chest as he heaved with tears. "It's going to be okay. You two will make it. You just have to get out of this hellish management company." The elder hummed in a soothing way.

"You sure you can't come?" Zayn questioned sadly as he raked his hand through Harry's hair. Just like Louis told him to. Louis knew Harry was going to be a mess. Louis knew because it hurt him nearly as much but he was doing it to take the heat off Harry.

"God I don't want to see her." Harry sobbed. "I hate seeing them together." He added under his breath. He was jealous and he wasn't afraid to show it but he had every right to be, so everyone accepted the jealousy.

Zayn closed his eyes tightly. It hurt so much seeing either Louis or Harry like this. He just wanted them to be free. It was also because he wanted to be free, not about his sexuality but just free. "I know it hurts." The boy agreed even though he had no clue how much Harry was hurting.

A buzz went off in Zayn's back pocket. He knew it was Louis and that was the only reason he checked it. Is he okay? Still coming? Remind him I love him. The Bradford boy chuckled at that. "He loves you." Zayn said simply rubbing a hand up and down the others back.

"I know." Harry said sheepishly thinking Zayn was sick of his behaviour and he was acting stupidly even though Zayn thought the exact opposite. "I'll go." Harry decided wiping his eyes as he sat up.