Chapter thirty two

READ MY CONVERSATIONS BOARD THINGO

"Dais seriously just leave him. You know he gets like this sometimes." Phoebe said softly as she snuggled further into the couch focusing back onto the tv. The three of them had a relaxing and peaceful night. However it had all came to a staggering halt when Louis snapped.

He had been talking to Harry on the phone quietly for ten minutes and had come back into the room. He seemed happy enough at first. They were all content with watching television when out of nowhere Louis snapped and threw the remote. He had left the room before it got worse.

Reasonably enough both of the girls were shaken. Daisy thought he would need some sought of comfort but phoebe knew better. She knew Louis walked out of the room because he didn't want his baby sisters to see him like that.

- - -

"Lou, what's up?" Harry said happily. Sure, Harry confused why Louis had called him ten minutes after he hung up from their last call. He knew something must have been wrong. "Honey. Tell me." Harry added when there had been a moment too long of silence.

There was a small sob on the other end. "I- I ha-had an episo-episode in front of the girls a-and threw a re-remote at the wall. I can't go back in there." Louis cried. The heaving breaths and small sobs broke Harry. He hated seeing Louis like this.

"Hey okay, listen to me lou. Breath." Harry hummed soothingly. The younger boy felt awful that he wasn't there to calm the other. He heard Louis stuttering breath Harry knew that meant he was trying. "That's it. Breath. That's good." He continued. "Do you want me to call someone to come get them so you can cool down?" Harry asked cautiously knowing that Louis might be set off by the idea.

Much to Harry's surprise. Louis didn't scream back an answer. "I think that might be best. I don't want to be alone right now. I don't feel safe." The blue eyed boy sniffled as he sat down of the front door step. The area was usually filled with smoke when he was sat there but now it seemed to be cold and uninviting.

Harry wanted Liam there that instant. Louis never admitted to not wanting to be alone so it must have been worse than he expected. The fact that the Doncaster boy didn't feel safe in his own company made Harry's stomach flip and twist. "Okay darling, I'll get Liam to come over. I just need to know you aren't going to do anything." Harry said in a attempted calm tone but it came out rushed and nervous.

"No haz. I just want someone here." Louis hummed. Most of the time a statement like that would have been snarky but this time it was nothing but understanding.

- - -

"Hey, oh my god, are you okay, I was so worried." Liam pants as he runs over to the boy taking the limp body into his arms. Louis looked as if he were dead with his dull blue eyes still open. The Doncaster boy just let himself be moved by the younger man. "Lou. Talk to me love." Liam hummed pushing back Louis' hair to look in his eyes. "Ni, is taking your sisters home, I'm here, you're safe." He explained as he begun to rock the other from side to side.

Instead of words the eldest let out a heartbreaking cry. It was as if he had suddenly become aware of his surroundings and was feeling the pain he had been in before. All Liam could do was attempt to comfort the boy. "It's okay lou. I've got you." Liam said with a tight voice as tears welled up. It was the fact he remembered a very similar situation that made him break.

"It's okay li. It will get better." Louis hummed to the younger boy that was currently fighting a strong urge to drink. However Louis- being the fantastic support system he was- didn't let a drop near the boy. At first Liam was angry but then he realised how bad his habits had gotten. "Li, Talk to me babe." Louis hummed sweetly.

"I was so close to Brea-breaking and t-then I was ru-de to y-you. I felt so unsa-safe by myself-lf." Liam sobbed loudly pressing his head further into the boy as if it were his only comfort.

"It's okay, I'm here now, you're safe, I've got you." Louis hummed as Liam began to drift off to sleep, his own tears being the thing to tire him out.

"Lou, do you want me to call Haz." Liam suggested, truth be told he was at a loss for what to do. He had never seen Louis this bad, so unresponsive. However he knew Harry would know exactly how to stop Louis' tears and plaster a smile back on the eldest face.

Liam decided he had to call Harry, for Louis sake. So he fished out the small device from his back pocket. To no surprise Harry picked up on the first ring.

"Please tell me he is okay." The youngest said quickly. It was so panicked.

"He is fine. I just think you can talk him down a bit better." Liam whispered so it was barely audible.

"Put me on." Harry said sadly. Liam quickly pressed the speaker button. "Hey bub." He said in a overly excited tone.

Louis didn't say anything.

"You okay?" Harry asked happily.

Nothing.

"Talk to me love." The youngest letting his happy facade slip a little.

However Louis didn't murmur a word.

"You're okay lou. Liam is there. Your sisters didn't see you. You are safe." Harry hummed in a calming tone.

Though Louis didn't speak he seemed to be somewhat more tempted to.

"I'm coming home in a week. I can't wait to see you. I've been missing you like hell. Is that what you were upset about, me not being there?" Harry questioned lovingly.

Louis nodded slightly whispering a small "yeah" from Liam's chest.

"Okay, that's it bubba. We can face time later. Remember I left my pillow there for you. I will be back sooner than you think lou. Then I'm done with this movie and we can spend weeks together." Harry gushed happily.

Louis began to pull off from Liam's chest with a goofy smile. Liam thought how did Harry do that so easily as he watched the boy. "Yeah, I can't wait for you to be home. Can't wait to kiss you." Louis laughed, his voice harsh from tears.

***
Kind of soft for this chapter. Also I'm not wasting this isolation thing I've got a surprise coming in a few weeks but it's been making me slack on this book sorry :/

Let me know ur thoughts :)
Also let me know ur thoughts on the new cover <3