Prologue.

This... Is the beginning of a new journey...

 Is the beginning of a new journey

In the dark... Far into the desert... A factory was hidden from the public... A stranger came by, questioning and seeking for an individual... Only to lead a bath of corpses and blood.

???.

Silence... A full moon... And a cold desert is seen... A factory building, out in the cold desert is seen with not much around but a few cars and trucks... As any factory, Guards would make sure not a single soul would trespass... But that wasn't the case here... A guard dressed as a simple thug was seen near the entrance, laying dead without a head until a figure stood beside the dead body with their head in hand...

???: I tried to ask nice... But I shouldn't expect you to let me in kindly.

The figure dropped the head on the ground before stepping on it as the head splatters into bits and pieces before the figure walks inside the factory...

Minutes passed before a small group of gang members were seen inside the factory, opening crates and exchanging what appears to be drugs, guns and other illegal items.

Male: Daamn dog, we'd be popping caps with this sh*t!

Male: Fool shut the f*ck up and pay up, mother f*cker.

As a few gang members exchanged words... They hear footsteps walking towards them as they turned around to see this figure, walking into the light and into their view.

 They hear footsteps walking towards them as they turned around to see this figure, walking into the light and into their view

Male: Sh****t is that discount Jason?

Male: Hey who the f*ck are you? You got business with us, dog?

One asked... The mysterious figure spoke with an answer.

???: You could say that... Do any of you happen to know a little girl, young and small?

Male: Aww this ain't no wh*re house if that's what you're looking for, Jason Wannabe.

???: Hmm... Is that so?

The figure walked up to one of the male before shoving both fingers into his eyes, blood poured as the figure asked.

???: Why must you lie to me?

The figure then pushed the now eyeless male into a crate with full force, catching the others off guard from this sudden act as they point guns at the stranger.

Male: OOOH HELL NAHHH!!! You think you can just walk in here and disrespect us, motherfucka?

???: No...

The figure takes a few steps forward, the temperature seem to have raised as the guns and crate began to melt and burn... The group pf male dropped their melting firearms as the figure's eyes glow a red color through their mask.

???: You're the ones who's disrespecting me by putting your guns and wasting my damn time... WHERE. IS. THE GIRL?!?!

...

...

...

...

...

...

Maid: Here's your coffee ma'am!

???: Thank you.

Maid: Will that be all?

???: No, this will do.

Slowly... Morning was noticeable by the color of the sky, from pure black to morning dark gray... It was early... Super early as a small diner in a small town is seem, surrounded by the cold desert... Inside the said diner, a lady with long blonde hair sat in the diner with a coffee in front of her... However... That coffee was not meant for her as she hears the door open and soon a figure sat right across from her as she sees a steel mask been placed on the table...

???: So... I believe you dealt with the problem?

The woman looked up to see a male with (S/c) skin, (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes... The male replied with a hint of anger.

???: You lied. There was no kidnapped girl.

???: Yes I did. But I didn't lie about the stolen guns now did I?

???: Tch...

The boy leaned back on his chair before taking a deep breath.

???: You know you're not the only person who tricked me into doing favors... And a small percentage of those tricksters didn't walk away in peace.

???: And what are my chances?

???: One percent. If you can tell me why did you need me to dispose of those thieves, then maybe I can let you walk away.

???: I have something more than a simple answer for you.

???: Hmm?

This catches the male's curiosity as the woman slides the warm coffee to him before she asked.

???: If you are willing to come with me, I promise you that it will be worth your time.

???: And where are we going exactly?

Hearing this, the woman stands and adjusted her glasses before she replied.

???: London. Lets just say, your specialty in "Problem Solving" is what we need... (y/n) (l/n).

As she mentioned your name... You looked at the woman before your eyes began to change to a dark color as a smile formed on your lips...

(y/n): Hmhmhm... Oh I can already tell that... Is going to be fuuuun~

Then... Everything slowly fades to black as a new title... "Hellsing" appeared as the blood slowly travels down the title as silence fills the air.