Prologue

(Third Person POV)

It was now 8 in the morning and Melissa got out of her bed. Two months have passed since she, Aphmau, Dottie, and Kawaii~Chan had their crazy adventures with Ava, Asch, Pierce, Noi, Leif, and Rhys. Melissa was in orange pjs and she got out of her bed to look outside the window and saw the streets of Lover's Lane. She smiled.

"Christmas has passed, and now it's the new year." Melissa said to herself.

She was right though. It's the beginning of February now. Her little brother's wedding isn't until the middle of August and she was happy that he found someone he loves.

She walked downstairs and she started to bake pancakes for herself. As she finished baking the pancakes, she sat down and began to eat them.

She began to think about her day. She was hoping that it was gonna be a good day and that no craziness would happen. She then saw her phone ringing. She was receiving a call from Aphmau. She picked up the phone and she waited for Aphmau to respond.

"Hello?" Melissa asked.

"Hello?" Aphmau replied as Melissa heard her voice on the other line.

"Hey!" Melissa said.

"How you doing?" Aphmau asked.

"Good. How about you?" Melissa asked.

"I'm doing fine. But me, Kawaii~Chan, Dottie, and Maria just came over to Lucinda's today and she said that she found something in the toilet and she doesn't know what to do." Aphmau explained.

What did she mean by that? What did Lucinda find in her toilet?

"What do you mean?" Melissa asked.

"It's hard to describe. Just come over and we'll show you." Aphmau said.

"Okay." Melissa replied.

Melissa stopped calling Aphmau and she went back up to her room and got her clothes on. She is wearing a yellow dress with a brown belt and black sleeves and black shoes.

As she walked downstairs, she grabbed her phone just incase she needed to call Aaron. Speaking of which, Aaron decided to stay at Aphmau's home today because he didn't want to be in public because of... well... you know. Katelyn went back to her fathers place so she can stop thinking about the trauma she had back on Starlight Wonderland, and Travis went back to the GF's so they can resume their investigations.

As Melissa put her phone in her pocket, she opened the door and walked over to Lucinda's house. But before she left, she hid her ears and tail because she just felt like doing so.

~~15 Minutes Later...~~

As some time passed, she got to Lucinda's place and she knocked on the door. Lucinda opened it. She was wearing a red shirt with black pants and black shoes and a black head band.

"You made it." Said Lucinda.

"Yep. So... what exactly is in the toilet?" Melissa asked.

"Just... follow me." Lucinda said.

As Lucinda walked over to the bathroom door, Aphmau, Dottie, Kawaii~Chan, and Maria were standing there. Kawaii~Chan was wearing a pink dress with tiny dark pink roses on it for a design, white sleeves, and light pink shoes. Dottie was wearing a dark blue and light teal jacket with a white crop top and light blue shorts and white shoes. Maria was wearing a black crop top with camouflage pants and white and black sneakers. Aphmau was wearing a purple shirt with white pants and black shoes.