Chapter 32: Let's Get Out Of Here

(Dottie's POV)

As the possessed Melissa and Laurence began to fight, I saw Jayden fighting possessed Aphmau. I then saw Melissa show up and she knocked out the possessed Aphmau. She picked up the sword and was ready to fight Jayden. He backed up and I looked scared.

I ran to Aphmau. She looked like she was in need of aid. I picked up her unconscious body and ran over to Polly, Laila, and Modzilla. Maria and Tommy were there as well.

Laurence and Melissa began to fight while Lucinda still had her concerns for her lover. She hopes that she can reverse the mistakes Irene made.

Jayden arrived.

"Get Aphmau to the portal." He said.

Laila, Maria, and Tommy got Aphmau into the portal. Lucinda hesitated to get in. She can't leave Melissa behind.

"I can't leave Melissa behind." Said Lucinda.

I place a hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"Luci—" I say but she cuts me off.

"I've lost her once, I can't lose her a second time." Lucinda said.

"Well... if we can get her and Laurence to follow us to the location we're going to, we can cast a spell to remove Void Laurence out of her." I explained.

She nodded softly and I cracked a smile. Jayden and Lucinda got into the portal.

I looked at Modzilla. He says that he has to stay behind. I ran out of the portal and hugged Modzilla.

"Goodbye..." I said as my voice began to break.

"Dottie! Come on! Let's get out of here." Said Lucinda.

I turned around and got into the portal. Modzilla activated the machine. Everything went white. I could hear the possessed Melissa scream no. I didn't know what happened next cause I had my eyes closed. After the light faded I found myself in a really weird place.