Chapter 1: Not Again

(Melissa's POV)

"Ow...." I groaned.

I could barely remember what just happened. Lucinda getting attacked by some very dark purple tentacle thing, me, Dottie, and Maria trying to free her, getting pulled into the dark purple spot... it was all so complicated.

I got up on my feet to check my surroundings. It was a forest and it was big. I noticed that my ears and tail popped out. I then looked around to find Lucinda, Dottie, and Maria. I then found them laying on the ground.

"Wha...?" Dottie questioned.

"What just happened?" Maria asked.

"Where are we?" Lucinda added.

I then noticed that whatever that purple thing was, dragged us into another world.

"I think we got thrown into another world guys." I said.

Lucinda, Dottie, and Maria looked at me in shock. Dottie and Maria's tails twitch.

"What?!" They all exclaimed.

"Yeah." I said in disappointment.

Dottie had an annoyed expression on her face.

"Aww! Not again!" Dottie complained.

Maria raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean again?" She asked.

I sighed.

"Me, Dottie, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan got thrown into a world that was similar to ours, just no magic or anything so we had to hide our ears and tail. That was until we met Ava, Asch, Pierce, Noi, Leif, and Rhys. We got to know them and a few days later we accidentally let our ears and tail out and they were calm about us being werewolves and Kawaii~Chan being a meif'wa and then we got back home." I explained.

"Ohh..." Maria replied.

"Yeah, but Lucinda and Maria weren't there when it all happened." Dottie said.

"Well... Lucinda was only there for like an hour or two." I said.

"True." Lucinda said.

I then realized something.

"Wait, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan are still on the other side!" I exclaimed.

"Melissa wait. I think I have my phone on me." Lucinda said.

Lucinda reaches into her pockets and began searching for her phone. She pulled it out and then she called Aphmau.

~~4 Minutes Later...~~

A little bit of talking lasted and then Lucinda hung up. Lucinda told Aphmau that they were okay and that we're going to figure a way out of this world we're in.

Lucinda looked at us.

"Okay, so I told Aphmau that we're gonna find a way out of this world." Lucinda said.

"But how?" Maria asked.

"We'll just find someone who can help us." Said Lucinda.

"B-but—" Dottie says but I cut her off.

"Dottie, this isn't like last time. This isn't a teleportation potion that transports you to another world for a certain amount of time. This is different." I said.

"Yeah. So we're just gonna have to find someone that knows a lot about potions." Lucinda said.

Dottie hesitated and then she took a deep breath and spoke.

"Okay." Dottie said.

I looked at Lucinda and I nodded my head in approval. I just remembered that I still have Lucinda's foldable staff. I take it out of my pocket and I give it to her. Then me, Lucinda, Dottie, and Maria began walking into the forest. I just hope we can find someone that can help us.

~~24 Minutes Later...~~

We've been walking for minutes which felt like hours to me. I felt like I was gonna faint. I sat down and took a few breaths. Dottie then noticed me on the ground.

"Melissa, you alright?" She asked me.

I look up at her as she walked over to me and took a knee.

"Yeah... just lemme catch my breath here." I said.

As I finished catching my breath, Lucinda and Maria stopped walking and turned around to look at me and Dottie as she and I walked over to them.

"Sorry about that. I needed a quick breather." I said.

"Okay." Said Lucinda.

Maria then looks at Lucinda.

"Lucinda, are you sure we're gonna find somebody?" Maria asked.

"Go away! Leave me alone!" Someone yelled.

Me and the others noticed the noise.

"Who was that?" Dottie asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Well... it sounds like someone's in trouble or something." Said Maria.

Lucinda sighed.

"Then let's go check it out." She said.

I had no choice but to agree with Lucinda. Whoever this person is that's probably in a bit of trouble right now might be able to help us.

As me, Dottie, and Maria follow Lucinda, we spot a boy in a tree looking down at a man who was in guard armor.