Epilogue

(Third Person POV)

As Lucinda, Melissa, Dottie, and Maria walked through the grey wall, they fell into Lucinda's living room. They were back home.

"YES!! HOME SWEET HOME!!" Maria squealed with excitement.

"Yep." Said Dottie.

"True." Said Lucinda.

"Yeah... home... no more world hopping..." Said Melissa.

She looked really exhausted from this adventure. She walked outside and sat on the door steps.

"Lucinda? Is that you?" Someone asked.

It was Aphmau. The Aphmau that she's always known forever. The werewolf that's in love with an Ultima Werewolf.

Kawaii~Chan, Zane, Garroth, Kim, Ghost, Aaron, Daniel, and Rylan came rushing downstairs. They all gave Lucinda, Dottie, and Maria hugs.

They were happy to see their friends alive and well. Aaron asked where his sister was and Lucinda said she was outside on the porch.

Aaron walked out and saw Melissa sitting on the steps. He sat down next to her.

"Sis? You okay?" Aaron asked.

She left him quiet. He noticed that she looked tired out.

"Sweet mother of Irene. What happened to you?" He asked.

"Void burns...." Melissa said.

~~30 Minutes Later...~~

After some time passed, Melissa and Lucinda then discussed the crazy adventure they had with Modzilla.

"So there are other worlds out there?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Yeah." Said Lucinda.

"You think we might go to another world sometime in the future again?" Aphmau asked.

"It's possible." Dottie said.

"I don't wanna jinx myself though..." Said Melissa.

I saw Mirage the cat purr up against Kawaii~Chan's feet. Maria's ears and tail twitched and so did Melissa's, Aphmau's, Aaron's, Garroth's, Dottie's, Daniel's, and Rylan's. They were glad everything was back to normal.

~~1 Week Later...~~

Lucinda woke up and got out of bed and ate breakfast. She could still remember everything that happened last week like it was a dream.

She then heard her phone ringing. It was Melissa. She picked up the phone and waited for a response.

"Lucinda?" Melissa asked as Lucinda heard her voice on the other line.

"Yeah?" Lucinda asked.

"Do you wanna come over to Aphmau's place? Keori and Hunter are here." Said Melissa.

"Sure." I said.

As Lucinda ended the call, she finished eating her pancakes and got dressed and walked over to Aphmau's house.