Chapter 11: Irene Created The Void?

(Melissa's POV)

I passed out for some reason. I didn't know why i would pass out at a point like this but I felt like waking up. As much as I wanted to wake up, I just couldn't open my eyes. I could only let sleep take over. I then start to have a weird dream.

~~Dream~~

I open my eyes and I find myself in a dark room. Everything was black. The walls, the ceiling, even the floor. I had no idea where I was.

"Hello?" I asked into the darkness.

There wasn't a response.

"Yes?" Someone asked who's voice sounded a lot like my mothers.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the dreamscape. This is where your friend Aphmau got her answers about Deimos and Asch's past." Said the voice.

"So this is how Aphmau did it. She was in the dreamscape." I thought.

"Okay but, I want to know about this "Void" thing. Why is it threatening other worlds?" I asked.

"Wait... void?" The voice asked me with concern.

"Yes." I replied.

The voice left me silent for 3 seconds.

"Oh no... one of her worst creations is back to threaten everything she's created..." The voice mumbled under it's breath.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

The voice left me silent. Suddenly, a round glowing orb floating above me as it appeared out of thin air. It floated down and next to me on my left.

It then shifted into a rectangle and an image popped up. It was the mural of a woman who had a white dress, purple boots, purple hoodie, and angel wings. Purple light glowed from her hands as she was creating different worlds.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Irene. She created these worlds. She was the one who created the multiverse. One day she was starting to create another world, but something went wrong. She accidentally created a purple void that threatened to turn the universe into emptiness. The void took on the form of Irene, except non-speaking, and more black and grey colors instead of purple and white colors. Since the void took on a physical form, Irene called this, The Alter. But she decided to call it the void. But Irene found a way to keep the void away from the multiverse. She used a spell to send the void as far away from the multiverse as possible, destroying the voids physical form. But for the void to gain the ability to talk and gain more strength, it needs a host. Something to possess." The voice explained to me.

"Wait so, Irene, Aphmau's ancestor, created this thing? Huh, I guess it's up to me and my friends to stop it. But at least I know why I saw that shadow looking Laurence from earlier this morning." I thought.

"I'm assuming the void must've found a way back, and now it's threatening to destroy the multiverse." Said the voice.

"I guess so." I said.

"You must try to warn everyone else." The voice said to me.

"I Understand." I said.

~~Dream Ends~~

I slowly open my eyes to see Laurence looking at me. I wondered where I was. Did Lucinda carry me or something?