Chapter 28: Taken

(Melissa's POV)

As Laurence and Jayden argued, I then saw the void burn tentacles grab ahold of me and Aphmau and when I looked down, I saw a void burn hole below me. The void burns then dragged me and Aphmau into the hole.

As the dragging stopped, me and Aphmau found ourselves in a dark cavern. One half was dark while the others half had glowing rocks on the sides, bringing in some light into the room.

"Where are we...?" I thought.

"Hello?" Aphmau asked out into the darkness.

I began to have an uneasy feeling. Something is wrong here. I feel like... Void Laurence is down here.

"Hello?" I asked into the emptiness of this place.

I turned around and so did Aphmau. We found nothing behind us. But when we turned around, the one and only Void Laurence appeared in front of us.

"Ah!" Aphmau squeaked.

"Eep!" I squeaked.

We took two steps back to get away from Void Laurence.

"Get away from us creep!" Aphmau yelled.

Void Laurence didn't wanna listen to us anyway. He then made void burn tentacles from the ground and then they pinned me to the left wall.

The tentacles wrapped me up and I tried to struggle free but couldn't get out of the tight grip. I could only watch helplessly as Void Laurence walked closer to Aphmau.

"Get away!" Said Aphmau as she took a few more steps back. But she ended up getting cornered into a wall.

Void Laurence walked closer to her.

"I'll have you know that I have been captured and tied up no less than three times today! You don't scare me!" Aphmau exclaimed.

Void Laurence took some more steps closer until his face was closer to hers. She growled and then started smacking Void Laurence. He didn't react at all.

"Take that you shadow... creepy knock-off, Laurence! You ain't—GHAA!" Said Aphmau.

Void Laurence puts his hand on Aphmau's forehead and then Aphmau becomes possessed. Her sclera's black, her iris's pink, and her pupils white once more.

Aphmau takes a knee and as Void Laurence takes a few steps back, he does the same and places his silver sword on the ground.

Aphmau picks it up and then looks at it and then back at Void Laurence. She smirks cruelly and so does he. The two share a kiss and then they both look at me.

As Void Laurence walked closer to me, I tried to struggle to get free but that only convinced the tentacles to become tighter. I gasped in pain. The more I struggle, the tighter the tentacles get.

Void Laurence puts his hand on my forehead and I black out.

~~Dream~~

I awoke to find myself in the dark room again and this time, the purple cracks were everywhere.

"Oh no! This is bad! This is bad! This is bad! This is bad!!" Said the voice in a panic who sounded a lot like my mother.

"What's bad?" I asked the voice concerned.

"You need to see this!!" The voice said to me in panic.

While light glows above me and it shifts into a live feed of what's happening to me right now. As Void Laurence puts his hand on my forehead and after I black out, I wake up and my scleras were black, iris's pink, and pupils white like his.

I was being possessed once again. But this time the void tentacles released me and I started blankly at Void Laurence. He smiled and he reaches his hand out to me.

I walk towards him and I reach my hand out to him. He grabbed my hand and then he shifted into a silhouette of Laurence. The void then consumed my entire body, covering me entirely.

I felt the void change my appearance from innocent to evil.

My skin became pale, hair became grey, yellow and black dress became a dark grey and black dress and my shoes became black. My ears and tail became grey too and they matched my hair.

As the void stopped covering my body, it went into my body, I sighed but my voice sounded like She-Venom from Venom. My eyes opened, still pink.

"There.... I feel better now." I said as I sounded like She-Venom.

Oh no.... I'm being permanently possessed! If they don't get Void Laurence out of me soon, I'll lose myself to the void!

"NO!!" I shrieked.

I tried to run but the void was taking over my soul. The purple cracks began to spread like wildfires throughout the room. The void burns then grabbed ahold of my legs and wrapped around me, making me unable to move.

"No..." I mumbled under my breath.

The tentacles were wrapping around me fast. As they got up to my waist I looked up at the ceiling and stared helplessly into the darkness.

"Lucinda..." I said.

As the feed began to shift back into a ball of white light, I grabbed the small white ball and asked it to send a message to Lucinda's staff to tell it that I'm still here, just trapped.

The light proceeds and flies away from me.

"Go!!" I yelled to the light as I commanded it to tell my message to Lucinda.

The void burns wrap themselves around me and covered my entire body and I wasn't able to see anything. But I could feel myself loosing control. Unable to move. Unable to call for help.

"Hurry... stop the void! Save the multiverse!" I thought with worry.