Chapter 10: Meet Keori

(Aaron's POV)

I hope wherever my sister is at, I just hope that she's okay. I began to wonder what my friends are up to today. Since... well... you know... Keori is coming over.

I heard the doorbell ring and I walk over to the door. It was Keori. Her white and light blue hair, her light blue eyes. It was the same Meif'wa I remember from kindergarten.

"Keori!" I said with glee.

"Aaron!" Keori said with joy.

We give each other a hug. I was glad to see my old kindergarten buddy.

"It's been so long." Said Keori.

It sure has been.

~~Flashback~~

Keori signs the picture of her and me at the school.

"Stay cool Aaron from art class." Said Keori.

"You too Keori." I replied.

"Hang tough new kid on the block." Keori said.

~~Flashback Ends~~

Me and Keori stopped hugging each other. I'm happy my old friend is back. I welcomed her inside the house.

~~30 Minutes Later...~~

Some time has passed and me and my friends got to know a little bit about Keori and we told Keori all the drama we've been through.

"So, You didn't like Ein because Ein had a yandere obsession for Aphmau?" Keori questioned.

"Yeah, i didn't really appreciate it at all. But I was shocked when I found out that Ein and Aphmau were related." I said.

"Yeah like, how is that not disgusting?" Keori asked.

"Thank you!" Aphmau said.

Since we were all at the table chatting freely, I was happy that my best bud was here. Plus Keori was happy that me and Aphmau are getting engaged.

We sat at the couch.

"We're gonna do the try not to laugh challenge." I said.

Aphmau and Keori put water in their mouths.

"Okay, look at each other." I said.

The two look at each other and Keori bursts into laughter. Water flies out of her mouth. Garroth and Zane laugh a little bit.

If my sister was here, she would be laughing so hard. Speaking of which, I hope she's okay.