Chapter 2: Laurence?

(Lucinda's POV)

As me and the others followed the noise, we found a boy who was in a tree talking to a man who was wearing guard armor. The boy in the tree had brown hair, a blue shirt, light blue overalls, brown shoes, and he had one green eye and one purple eye. Purple marks covered the bottom left corner of his cheek. The purple marks look heavily similar to the stuff I found on the walkway to my front door. But the man in armor looked way too familiar.

"Wait... that man in armor looks a lot like..." Melissa says.

Me and Melissa both realize who it is.

"Laurence?" We both questioned ourselves at the same time.

I think he is Laurence. But... I think this one is from a different world.

"Please! Leave me alone!" The little boy yelled.

"Look, I'm not trying to hurt you, I just need help kid." Said Laurence.

"Yeah right! You've got a sword and look like a thug. I don't trust you one bit!" The boy exclaimed.

"He's not a thug..." I thought.

"A thug? I'm wearing guard armor. I'm a guard." Laurence said.

I see a woman who was wearing a black shirt, purple skirt, and black and purple striped stockings, and black shoes. Her raven hair and her caramel eyes looked awfully familiar.

"Aphmau?" I questioned myself.

"No.. that's a different Aphmau." Dottie said.

"She's right. This Aphmau must be from this dimension." Said Maria.

I was right though. I guess there really is a multiverse.

Aphmau sneaks up behind Laurence.

"Go away! Go away! Go away!!" The boy exclaimed.

"Please kid, I just need help figuring out where the heck I am." Said Laurence.

As Aphmau sneaks up behind Laurence to attack him with a stick, he uses his green sword to block the stick. Aphmau then fell to her knees.

"Ah!" Aphmau exclaimed as she fell.

"You dare sneak up on like that you—... Aph?" Laurence says but as he sees Aphmau's face, it's almost as if... he knows her.

"Leave Tommy alone..." Aphmau said.

Tommy? Is that the little boy's name? Hmm... neat.

"...I don't care who you are. Leave Tommy out of this, if you want anyone, take me instea—" Aphmau says.

Before Aphmau could continue her sentence, Laurence hugs her.

"What the—?!" I exclaimed.

I run over to them.

"Lucinda!" Maria exclaimed.

"Wait, stop!" Melissa added.

"Aw man!" Dottie said.