Chapter 4: We Can Help You

(Maria's POV)

As me, Lucinda, Dottie, and Melissa follow Laurence, I start to wonder if this man is from another world and not making stuff up. But now that I've hung out with Aaron and his friends more back at home in our world, I start to wonder how much I've missed since the drama on Starlight Wonderland.

As we stopped running we found Laurence.

"Is this where you came out?" Lucinda asked.

Laurence turns around to look at Me, Lucinda, and Aphmau.

"Yes, I'm sure. I woke up here." Said Laurence.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Are you sure you wanna go back? It seems like your world is always at war." I said.

"It's where I belong. I have friends and family back home. If you say I'm in another realm—" Laurence said but Aphmau cuts him off.

"Dimension." She said.

"Whatever. I cannot leave them. It would be unfitting for a guard to do so." Laurence said.

"A guard?" Dottie asked in confusion.

Laurence then looked at all of us.

"Will you help me? Please?" Laurence asked.

I couldn't say no to him.

"I don't understand how I can help." Aphmau said.

"Just... be there for me. I just need someone to ground me right now. After going through everything and finding out I'm in another dimension. I just... need someone to help." Laurence said.

Melissa slightly smiled a little.

"We can help you." Melissa said.

I smiled a little. I'm glad that we're helping Laurence and this other version of Aphmau.

~~3 Hours Later...~~

Some time has passed and Laurence said that he will sleep outside where he came out. Other Aphmau lets us stay in her house and now we are in sleeping bags and we are wearing black and pink pjs that has stars on them.

Melissa, Dottie, and Lucinda got into their sleeping bags and fell asleep. I got into mine and closed my eyes and began to sleep.

"Daniel, Rylan... I hope you're all okay..." I thought.