Chapter 20: Possession

(Dottie's POV)

After all that chatter with Tommy and Modzilla, I left Maria to talk with them cause I wanted to check up on Melissa and Aphmau. Whatever this void thing is, me and Lucinda are gonna fix it. But not until we get more information and fix the void burns on Melissa and Aphmau's hands.

"At least we managed to fix Aaron's void burns from forever ago..." I thought.

I start to think but it's actually a flashback.

~~Flashback~~

As I packed back and forth, I began to wonder about Aaron's void burns. I was hoping that Lucinda could manage to get rid of them.

As I entered the potion room, I saw Lucinda crafting a potion. She was mixing ice magic, witch magic, some demon magic, and a little bit of magic from her staff to craft this potion. As she finished brewing it, the potion was a light purple potion.

"The void burn antidote." She said.

She poured a little bit onto Aaron, even though he was still blind and amnesiac. The void burns on his skin immediately faded. Now we won't have to look at those like they're giant bruises on him.

~~Flashback Ends~~

As I entered the hospital room, I saw Lucinda by Melissa and Laurence by Aphmau.

I place my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me. She hugged me back because she cares a lot about Melissa right now.

"I... I'm sorry. You're not my lady..." Said Laurence.

He sheds a tear.

"But I can't help but feel, is that wrong to see her and you despite being different people?" He questioned himself.

I looked at him thoughtfully.

"Maybe." I said.

He looks at me.

"But I promised to protect her. She'd want me to protect this version of her too." Said Laurence.

My ears and tail flopped down but suddenly perk immediately back up as I heard the monitors flatlining on both Aphmau and Melissa.

"What the hell?! Did she die?!" I exclaimed in a panic.

"I don't know!" Lucinda exclaimed.

Me and Lucinda's eyes widened. So did Laurence's.

"Aphmau?? Aphmau?!" Laurence exclaimed in worry.

Aphmau's eyes immediately woke up and her eyes were no longer caramel orange. They were now pink. Just like... Void Laurence's eyes! Her scleras were black, her iris's were pink, and her pupils were white! Was she being possessed or something?!

She quickly grabbed Laurence by the throat. He tried to yell but all he could let out was a strangled cry.

I then noticed that Melissa's eyes were also pink like Void Laurence's eyes. She was being possessed too! Melissa got out from her hospital bed and grabbed Lucinda by the throat and pinned her to the wall, still choking her.

"Mel... Melissa...!" Lucinda said in a strangled tone.

Laila then entered the room and saw all of the commotion.

"Aphmau? Laurence? Lucinda! Dottie! Melissa!" Laila said in shock.

Laila tried to release Laurence from Aphmau's grip but it was no use.

"Drop him! Stop it! Aphmau! Aphmau!!" Laila exclaimed.

I looked at Melissa. She didn't release her grip on Lucinda.

"Melissa stop it! You're scaring me!" I exclaimed.

"Don't hurt her!" Lucinda said with a strangled cry.

Melissa used all of her strength to knock me and Lucinda to the ground. Aphmau did the same thing to Laurence and Laila.

Aphmau and Melissa jumped onto their beds. I looked at Melissa.

"Grr..." Melissa said as she growled at me. But for some reason, her voice sounded a little distorted. It sorta sounded like She-Venom from the movie Venom. Is the void trying to possess her permanently or something?

Melissa and Aphmau then jumped out the window and ran away. Me and the others rushed over to the broken window.

"Aphmau!" Laurence yelled.

"Melissa!!" Lucinda screamed.

"Where is she going?!" I exclaimed.

Laurence then got on the edge of the window.

"Where are you going? You're hurt!" Laila said.

"I have to go after them!" Laurence said.

He jumped out the window.

"I'm coming too!" Said Lucinda.

She jumped out the window too and began to follow Laurence.

"Lucinda!" I exclaimed.

Laila placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Follow me." She said.

I began to follow Laila. I hope wherever she's taking me, better have answers about what's wrong with Melissa and Aphmau.

Mystreet Paradox (Mystreet and VOID Paradox Crossover)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara